Join for free
Page 52 of 57 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 > Last »
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 03:36 PM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
We have come full circle again. I'm developing whilst others stand still. It is the bane of my life - a curse if you will. Nevertheless it is something I'm willing to bear.

Some have called such people as myself soothsayers, or even prophets. I can see why. I'm a visionary plain and simple. A complete one off. This is why I created CSENSISM (see sig). You too can become a disciple. Just pm me your details and alter your own sig to show your allegiance.

Follow me and I will show you the way.

I can't ride a bike and I don't trust tandems
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 03:37 PM

Of course the Federal Reserve are untouchable !

They represent the current incarnation of the ancient line of "Money Changers" who throughout history have continually wrested back control of the United States money printing and control.

You can read the whole sorry history of how, over the years, that control has moved back and forth between governments and the "money changers" here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...lbanking26.htm

The only way the US can get out of its huge national deficit, is to once again, wrest back control of the money from the "money changers", i.e. the Fed Res and start printing US National Dollars instead of using Federal Reserve Dollars.

If they do that, they don't have to pay any interest on money printed, they just have to carefully manage inflation. However getting rid of the Fed Res would be as hard as trying to get rid of the US President.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 03:48 PM

Oh **** a duck.............it's like buses.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by tpin ->
oh **** a duck.............it's like buses.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 03:53 PM

"Money Changers"?

Are their exchange rates better than Thomas Cook?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Oh **** a duck.............it's like buses.
Hi

Brillant,
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 04:09 PM

As Realist has stated (to me too in fact) that once someone attempts to deride a discussion by mocking either the poster or topic content they have effectively lost the plot and argument. Name calling is all they have left to fight back with.

Funnily enough I just watched a video of a certain group of people being pelted with eggs, cans and who knows what else by a baying mob. Made me think of this thread straight away. Another analogy is how it is in a school playground.

Realist and myself are not bothered in the slightest though. I find it interesting and funny . Just about interesting enough to drag me away from another video by Brother Nathanael that is, but only just.

Tomorrow is another day with new opportunities, but only for those with the foresight to look ahead. Some though are stuck in a rut or only look back - and we all know what is behind don't we - and it appears many get their head stuck up it too . Not me though - and not Realist either .

Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

12-06-2017, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
As Realist has stated (to me in fact) that once someone attempts to deride a discussion by mocking either the poster or topic content they have effectively lost the plot and argument. Name calling is all they have left to fight back with.

Funnily enough I just watched a video of a certain group of people being pelted with eggs, cans and who knows what else by a baying mob. Made me think of this thread straight away. Another analogy is how it is in a school playground.

Realist and myself are not bothered in the slightest though. I find it interesting and funny . Just about interesting enough to drag me away from another video by Brother Nathanael that is, but only just.

Tomorrow is another day with new opportunities, but only for those with the foresight to look ahead. Some though are stuck in a rut or only look back - and we all know what is behind don't we - and it appears many get their head stuck up it too . Not me though - and not Realist either .

No, those detractors haven't lost anything...especially not the plot.

Between the pair of you, you must hold the answer to the World's biggest questions and be privy to all the secrets of governments.

Anyway, a change of subject....do you want to buy the blueprints for an engine that runs purely on Dandelion and Burdock?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2017, 07:52 AM

YouTube recommends videos for me to watch owing to videos I have watched until now. This popped up this morning. Another conspiracy theorist video? According to a background profile on the man - he doesn't seem to be involved in anything like this before. Make of it what you will. Me? Just another video to consider in the great big scheme of things. The interesting part of the video for me was the mention of Rockafeller. Another family I need to read up on.

The title is misleading (title on the video that is) as he chats about the Rockerfellers - not Zionist Jews.

By the way they have been campaigning for implant chips for a while now. I should think it will be mandatory eventually. Medical records the lot will be on there. Total control.

Chip implants
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Im...OFAovSXv37v7gJ

Alan Russo
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Al...O0G4rSXsDtvOAI
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2017, 08:06 AM

Really you know you should not bring your anti Semitic conspiracy rubbish to a social forum .

Page 52 of 57 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top