Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 11:59 AM

Re: 'Over my Shoulder'!

And I've put the short dress, high heels and revealing, low cut top back in my wife's wardrobe.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
He must've had good eyesight to see your seatbelt from a distance! Seems like he just wanted to stop someone for something.
Tessa

The Police Car was hiding in a side Road.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
And I've put the short dress, high heels and revealing, low cut top back in my wife's wardrobe.
I think it is great fun for men to dress up in women's clothes, and, it is no longer a criminal offence.
Some women share their underwear with their husbands ./partner......So I am told.

Anyway why can't men wear soft sensual silky underwear?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
I think it is great fun for men to dress up in women's clothes, and, it is no longer a criminal offence.
Some women share their underwear with their husbands ./partner......So I am told.

Is there something you want to tell us?

I'm firmly in the 'each to their own' camp...if it's right for someone then great.

Though I'm sure one or two on here would have a coronary at the thought
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->

The loose screws in their pockets tear them.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

17-06-2016, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The loose screws in their pockets tear them.
Obviously a man of experience
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

17-06-2016, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
A POLICE OFFICERS REPORT

After concealing my vehicle amongst the green leafy hedgerows of Gloucestershire I waited for the unwary speeding driver to make my job worthwhile for that day. After waiting for quite a while it was obvious that it was not going to be fruitful. The sun streamed through the window and my thoughts drifted to an unsuccessful week of crime fighting, at that moment a Honda passed by and as I glanced through the rear window I could see that the female driver did not appear to be wearing a seatbelt. Perhaps I could at least provide one fine to justify my existence for this week. I immediately gave chase with lights flashing and heart beating in my ears anticipating the impending bust.
The Honda pulled to the side of the road and I came to a halt behind. I stepped out of my car and approached the vehicle tapping gently on the window.
By this time I had realised that the driver had indeed been wearing a seat belt but due to her womanly curves had slipped down and could not be seen from behind.
As the drivers side window of the Honda slid down into the door with a gentle hum and the reflection of the sun upon the glass disappeared it exposed a very pretty smiling face. She was wearing a low cut dress and exposed an ample bosom, I could feel the heat rising into my cheeks and I tried to look away, but lowering my eyes made the situation worse as her dress had ridden up slightly to reveal two very pretty tanned knees and a few inches of thigh.
Feeling rather like a fool with a red face I made up some story about some clips she could purchase from Halfords and bid her good morning.......

Ha! Ha! Ha!

How erudite and intuative.
You Sir, are 'Tonic for the Troops'
How did you know he was waiting to apprehend speeding motorists, until he spied me drivng by? And in a Side Road too.
Of coure I am much too modest to show my knees as I remember the advice ot 'Sister Marie Louise' in my Convent School, all those years ago
Girls! "Always sit with your knees together at all times.

Very good advice in all situations.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 06:26 PM

Obviously a man of experience
It's the self-tappers that really do it.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

17-06-2016, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's the self-tappers that really do it.
Sounds like a topic for the DIY crowd
I'm sure nosey would have all the facts.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-06-2016, 06:41 PM

Sounds like a topic for the DIY crowd
I'm sure nosey would have all the facts.
Yeah, was never too sure about that boy. He sure couldn't stop a pig in an alley.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top