Join for free
Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 07:01 PM

Re: Stabbing Incident

They're described as mental health problems for the simple reason that anyone of sound mind simply can't understand what drives these devout a-holes to be devout or do what that thing that they are devout to tells them to do. THATS the only relationship to insanity.

That, and the profound and irreversible incompatibility it has with modern evolved civilisation. All lives matter but the way that some people live their lives mean that they are all suited to our civilised society not that we should roll out civilised values, standards, and morality to the primitive values that more than a few people living in our country have.

ALL LIVES MATTER!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 07:12 PM

Intelligence agencies believe Saadallah had mental health problems, the sources said.
What "intelligence agencies", what "sources" .....

https://www.dw.com/en/uk-security-co...ack/a-53901436

Quoting relatives and former neighbours, newspaper The Telegraph wrote that the 25-year-old allegedly had a mental illness and was on medication.
What "relatives and former neighbours" .....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...-knife-attack/

Mental health is being considered a major factor in the incident, a security source said.
What "security source" .....

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
2 from yesterday, one from today.

You was just too lazy to read the news because if you had you would have not needed links, unless your being pedantic.
I'm being pedantic - those quotes are not facts but newspaper "hype" - in fact, I did search the internet for "news" yesterday and I note the Telegraph, which seems to be the sole source of the "hype", had, besides ""relatives and former neighbours" and "a "security source", a "cousin, 36, who does not want to be identified" saying Saadallah, 25, suffered from a mental health condition that meant he heard voices in his head and had psychotic episodes for which he took medication:

'He always said it was like someone cast a spell on him', she said. 'He thought people were following him'.
Unidentified and uncorroborated "sources" .....
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 07:29 PM

I expect to get some flak for this, but I think in cases like this the Death Penalty should apply
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 07:34 PM

If the bastard was anything he was a "sleeper" because sure as eggs is eggs there's going to be thousands of them over here by now as well as across Europe and probably America too.

For one thing just stop and think who the thousands seeking "asylum" fleeing from Syria for one were fleeing from. Hint. If they were legitimate Syrians and supporters of the legitimate Syrian government there's very few would have gone on the lam.

The vast majority are those ATTACKING the legitimate Syrian government and so are Islamic terrorists and their families - if they bothered to bring them along.

And here they are. Just waiting to be woken.

ALL LIVES MATTER!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

22-06-2020, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by bloggsy ->
I expect to get some flak for this, but I think in cases like this the Death Penalty should apply
I TRULY wish I could agree but I can't.

ALL LIVES MATTER!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 07:42 PM

You won't get any flak off me bloggsy.
They'll probably lock him up for a few year and then the do gooders will get him released, and he will do it all over again, just like the London Bomber last year. Shooting them would do everyone a favour.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 07:55 PM

I totally agree .
A worthless life .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 07:58 PM

This man has taken three lives .
Three good and innocent lives
This worthless scum needs to be put down like the evil man he is .
Not all lives matter .
He has more than crossed the line he has forfeited life .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2020, 08:10 PM

Not from me, you don't.

Personally, I am of the opinion that anyone who is stated to have a mental affliction that could result in him murdering someone should be kept in a secure environment until that mental affliction no longer exists - until his death if necessary.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

22-06-2020, 08:11 PM

Executing a mohammadan is counterproductive. They believe that being killed in an attack on enemies of Allah and his faithful is a wonderful gift from Allah in that it is an immediate entry to Paradise. Life here means nothing to them, they WANT the right death.

IMO the only punishment is permanent solitary confinement for ever with nothing other than the basic necessities of life and nothing else.

No human contact, no Qur'an, no halal eats but also nothing haram - just nothing.

After some time maybe a poison pill giving the creature the choice of suicide or to carry on but nothing else.

Basically a French idea, the oubliette.

ALL LIVES MATTER!

Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top