Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 11:51 AM

BREXIT in 14 MONTHS

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...CRM&utm_medium

I hope this link works.

Whilst I like the fact that this Brussel Sprout wants us out quickly - so do I - he seems to have forgotten that May may play the Article 50 card whenever she wants!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 12:15 PM

Re: BREXIT in 14 MONTHS

Originally Posted by JBR ->
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...CRM&utm_medium

I hope this link works.

Whilst I like the fact that this Brussel Sprout wants us out quickly - so do I - he seems to have forgotten that May may play the Article 50 card whenever she wants!
Hi

A very biased piece of reporting by the Expess, not unusual for that paper.

The problem May has is that the three Brexiteers still cannot agree what kind of Brexit they want, they are all giving different messages and Boris, in particular, is running around upsetting everyone in sight.

It is one thing to be brash and dictatorial when you are Mayor of London, quite another when you are playing with the big boys.

It is in all our interests to get out quickly at the least possible cost, it is not a matter of Political Ideology or a play to become the next PM, it should be about what the people voted for, the Political Elite still have not learnt, they are still playing games.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A very biased piece of reporting by the Expess, not unusual for that paper.

The problem May has is that the three Brexiteers still cannot agree what kind of Brexit they want, they are all giving different messages and Boris, in particular, is running around upsetting everyone in sight.

It is one thing to be brash and dictatorial when you are Mayor of London, quite another when you are playing with the big boys.

It is in all our interests to get out quickly at the least possible cost, it is not a matter of Political Ideology or a play to become the next PM, it should be about what the people voted for, the Political Elite still have not learnt, they are still playing games.
I quite agree with you and, like all newspapers, the Express is politically biased. However, is there anything in the report that is grossly inaccurate as a consequence?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 12:37 PM

JB can you find another source for this story . Sorry I really can't take seriously anything that comes out of the Express comic which regularly tells us we are going to have 6 months of snow or a heat wave leading to hell and destruction which they conveniently forget they have told us after the non-event (I don't read the comic just the stories posted on here)
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 12:52 PM

Hi

Here you go

http://www.dw.com/en/eu-negotiator-1...it/a-36486195?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

23-11-2016, 12:56 PM

Hi

As far as Brexit is concerned, Boris is seriously getting up people's noses.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/boris-...rexit-2016-11?

Now, if they retaliate, we will suffer, Boris won't.

Amongst all this Austerity have MP's had their wages or Pension's cut?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2016, 01:02 PM

Hi

Here you go

A senior EU mediator has warned of an "intense" 15-month period to complete talks for Britain's exit from the bloc. Guy Verhofstadt told the UK's Brexit minister that there will be no "special relationships" afterward.
Thanks Gibbs 'they' are not really saying anything new there and anway decision are not down to one 'senior mediator' spouting off but a whole range of mediators on on all sides.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

23-11-2016, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Thanks Gibbs 'they' are not really saying anything new there and anway decision are not down to one 'senior mediator' spouting off but a whole range of mediators on on all sides.
Hi

I agree Meg, the problem is that every minor EU Official and Politician will be playing to the gallery to beef up their own little egos.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

23-11-2016, 01:50 PM

One consequence of leaving that I am picking up on from the radio is exploitation of consumers here by suppliers in Europe huge price hikes over and above that which could be the result of the low or fluctuating value of the £ .

So much for our fellow European 'members of the club' .

As a 'minimal' consumer I am going to grit my teeth and let them do their worst until we are rid of the whole miserable lot of them
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

23-11-2016, 02:59 PM

Hi

Here you go

Thanks SF. Perhaps not such a comic after all.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top