Join for free
Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 09:35 AM

Petulant Zionist Israel.

Because some countries had the temerity to vote against zionist Israel's expansion of settlements in East Jerusalem in the United Nations, Israel has suspended ties with 12 countries, including the UK. Are we bothered??? - Nah. Can we recprocate and impose a tariff on Israeli goods??? Can we even ban Israeli goods??? - Yes possibly!!!

http://www.aol.co.uk/video/israeli-p...D1341315315_uk
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 09:46 AM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

Just reminded me UJ I have a lovely packet of Medjool dates from Israel left emmm yummy
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Just reminded me UJ I have a lovely packet of Medjool dates from Israel left emmm yummy

Best make the most of them - you might not get any more for a while at least.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 09:57 AM

Don't hold your breath .
BTW when are you going to smash up your computer ?
Probably has a nasty Israeli intel chip inside .
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:36 AM

Well, it doesn't surprise me, as they have a tiff and spit the dummy out EVERYTIME they can't get what they want.
Quite pitiful ! We also have to be careful about using the word 'Zionist 'now, as some have reduced it to implying anti-Semitism, so it's time we stopped talking about it and left them to float into another world .
In my knowledge Israel have manipulated a lot over the last number of years even Iraq, and whispers in Putin's ear prior to Russia's intervention in Syria. I have no regard for them at all. We know how they crucified Palestine (a population of 4 million) a couple of years ago. What did it achieve ? It shut Palestine up, but now Israel are about to take advantage again, and looking towards causing more trouble.
They have destroyed 48,500 Palestinian homes since 2000 and killed over 2000 Palestinian children, with 7,000 Palestinian prisoners. USA gives them 10.2 million dollars a day in Military Aid........it's time to stop it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Well, it doesn't surprise me, as they have a tiff and spit the dummy out EVERYTIME they can't get what they want.
Quite pitiful ! We also have to be careful about using the word 'Zionist 'now, as some have reduced it to implying anti-Semitism, so it's time we stopped talking about it and left them to float into another world .
In my knowledge Israel have manipulated a lot over the last number of years even Iraq, and whispers in Putin's ear prior to Russia's intervention in Syria. I have no regard for them at all. We know how they crucified Palestine (a population of 4 million) a couple of years ago. What did it achieve ? It shut Palestine up, but now Israel are about to take advantage again, and looking towards causing more trouble.
They have destroyed 48,500 Palestinian homes since 2000 and killed over 2000 Palestinian children, with 7,000 Palestinian prisoners. USA gives them 10.2 million dollars a day in Military Aid........it's time to stop it.
Couldn't agree more.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-12-2016, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
We know ?
Well no we don't actually .

Where are you getting all this misinformation from ?

How exactly did they 'crucify' Palestine ' a couple of years ' ago ?
Where are all those figures coming from I really would like to know ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-12-2016, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Couldn't agree more.
If you could t agree more then perhaps you can gives all the source of this 'information .'
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 03:36 PM

And did those feet in ancient times?-never mind making jam. What a melting pot is Jerusalem. Christian,Muslim,Jewish and Armenian.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-12-2016, 03:38 PM

Unlike Palestinian Gaza under Hamas.
There is only one faith there .

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top