Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 10:24 PM

Hiding friendships

Would you put up with your partner or hubby/wife being secretive and having hidden friendships from you..wether they be online or offline?

I was watching The Wright Stuff the other day and this question came up on the show ...35% of people in their survey said that they had hidden friendships from their partners...thats quite a high number ...the panel on the show all said that they wouldnt stand for their partners having hidden friendships from them and that it would seriously put strain on their relationship..

My view is if someone is hiding a friendship from their partner then theres obviously more to the friendship than theyre letting on otherwise why not be open and honest about it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 10:39 PM

Re: Hiding friendships

I wonder if the people on here who joke and make saucy comments, share what's being said with their partners - or would they get a slap if they did?

There are quite a lot of single people on here, so maybe that doesn't apply?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I wonder if the people on here who joke and make saucy comments, share what's being said with their partners - or would they get a slap if they did?

There are quite a lot of single people on here, so maybe that doesn't apply?
I thought a lot on here have partners Mups
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 10:42 PM

You're not talking about same sex friendships are you?

If its opposite sex my answer would be no, no and no.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 10:45 PM

Edited
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I thought a lot on here have partners Mups

Yes, there are a lot with partners Aysa, but when I thought about it, there are quite a few of us singles as well.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

06-01-2017, 10:47 PM

Fair enough Rhian theres always going to be the odd exceptions
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

06-01-2017, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
You're not talking about same sex friendships are you?

If its opposite sex my answer would be no, no and no.
No Sil im not talking about same sex
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 11:11 PM

Hmmm!!! Velly interesting hmm😀
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

06-01-2017, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Hmmm!!! Velly interesting hmm😀
LOL Doc it was an interesting chat on the Wright Stuff....I think there are probably all sorts of things that we hide from our partners but doesnt necessarily mean anything bad ....we all have to make our own minds up and let our own consciences guide us whatever we do....

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top