Join for free
Page 58 of 157 « First < 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 > Last »
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 09:48 PM

Re: Emmerdale

I couldnīt believe all those cars coming down the road and crashing into each other, it was a country road, not a motorway yet they were all coming as if they were on a race track ! Somehow or other it just looked so false.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Im really hoping that James survives to put that psycho bitch Emma away

Well if she is in the hospital where she works, I bet she'll panic now she knows he's still alive. She'll go to visit him and attempt to finish him quick, before he can talk.
Then my guess is, she'll get caught in the act.

Bet you a Ģ1.

I thought poor old Ashley acted well.
Looks like he died when he sat down by the tree.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 08:23 AM

Doesn't Emma work in a doctor's practice?

I wondered if that is when Ashley dies, but really hope not. Reports are that he's not leaving till next Spring.

Don't want it to be Paddy, even though he could be the 'much loved' character that Emmerdale talk about. Can't see James being 'much loved'...certainly not by me! But someone stated he is already touring in a stage show, so it could well be him.

Just another observation, and criticism. How on earth did Adam know Chas's number to call her on? Do you know every one of your own neighbour's mobiles? Out of 39 of mine, I know only 4! And even some of those took years to obtain.

And. How did James get into a room so quickly? Why isn't he still in Rescus, being worked on and stabilised?

And lastly. Why did traffic suddenly stop?

Apart from that, I thought it was excellent. Loved the bit where a motorbike flew over Ashley's head and he didn't even flinch. Can't wait till tonight now.

ETA. Wonder if the reports of him being in Chicago are wrong? Can't see him in the cast list...so think someone's telling porkies.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 10:15 AM

What on earth was that all about ? This is emmerdale not Grand Prix !

I was thinking who might die and ended up only rooting for James to live the rest of them can die and I'm not going to cry.

Hotton hospital will be rather full all those characters and the extras hurt and Robert and Aaron's scrap business will do well out of all those wrecks.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 10:24 AM

I thought soaps were popular because they mimicked real life.
Obviously I am mistaken.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 10:45 AM

Pile ups do happen unfortunately!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Pile ups do happen unfortunately!
Of course they do but

How many are caused by a bloke being pushed from a bridge by his future wife who has been keeping him prisoner and that all other parties involved in the ensuing carnage happen to be neighbours in the same village?

Yep, real life scenario.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Doesn't Emma work in a doctor's practice?

I wondered if that is when Ashley dies, but really hope not. Reports are that he's not leaving till next Spring.

Don't want it to be Paddy, even though he could be the 'much loved' character that Emmerdale talk about. Can't see James being 'much loved'...certainly not by me! But someone stated he is already touring in a stage show, so it could well be him.

Just another observation, and criticism. How on earth did Adam know Chas's number to call her on? Do you know every one of your own neighbour's mobiles? Out of 39 of mine, I know only 4! And even some of those took years to obtain.

And. How did James get into a room so quickly? Why isn't he still in Rescus, being worked on and stabilised?

And lastly. Why did traffic suddenly stop?

Apart from that, I thought it was excellent. Loved the bit where a motorbike flew over Ashley's head and he didn't even flinch. Can't wait till tonight now.

ETA. Wonder if the reports of him being in Chicago are wrong? Can't see him in the cast list...so think someone's telling porkies.

Ah, I have a feeling you're right Jazzi, I thought for a minute it was a hospital.
She will still have to get to the hospital quick to silence him though, I'd have thought.

Ashley was on telly a day or two back (was it Loose Women?), and I'm pretty sure it's him they've killed him off. He was talking about the part he had to play and said when he accepted the role of dementia patient, he was warned it would mean bumping him off eventually, but he still accepted the storylines.
So it seemed from what he said he does die at some point, but maybe not necessarily at this moment.
He came on wearing an old leather jacket, bright red shirt and was bespeckled, he looked ever so different.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

Of course they do but

How many are caused by a bloke being pushed from a bridge by his future wife who has been keeping him prisoner and that all other parties involved in the ensuing carnage happen to be neighbours in the same village?

Yep, real life scenario.
Must say that's what I thought it was one step too far IMO
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

21-10-2016, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Must say that's what I thought it was one step too far IMO
Its not a good sign when it becomes safer to live in Midsomer

Page 58 of 157 « First < 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top