Join for free
Page 3 of 57 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 > Last »
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 09:26 PM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I try to avoid these threads like the plague ... I don't think the 'other side' have much to brag about when you read the atrocities they get up to.
There is usually two sides to every story.
You however do seem firmly in the anti-Israel camp.
this is also to Muddy, as I got mixed up.

Let's just make one thing quit clear. I see that each one who has pounced on the anti-Semitic band waggon seem to think that it's ok to lambast Muslims, and Islam, and Christianity on here. Everyone takes it as part of the discussion, but as soon as Israel is mentioned as a country whose politics we don't agree with, is classed as anit -Semitic . I don't like Netanyahu , and I don't like his policies, the same as I don't like Jeremy Corbyn and his policies., or Turkey and their policies. It tires me to even think that everything that mentions Israel is anti- Semitic . I have Jewish friends and like them a lot. Do you have Muslim friends or are you Islamaphobic ? It's not very pleasant to be offensively categorized for having a particular view on a country.

As a matter of interest Amnesty International also have figures of the dire atrocities due to this unresolved situation, which now about to erupt all over again.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 09:40 PM

What I like about Israel and the Israeli's is that they don't give a sh*t about world opinion. Numerous Arab Nations have tried individually to wipe out every man woman and child and have had their legs severely slapped. The Arab Nations have even tried it together and got their arses slapped. So I don't think that an edict from the UN, a totally pointless and toothless organisation is going to bother them. Point to note cherubs. Donald Trump is pro Israel and anti UN, we live in interesting times....
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->

Let's just make one thing quit clear. I see that each one who has pounced on the anti-Semitic band waggon seem to think that it's ok to lambast Muslims, and Islam, and Christianity on here. Everyone takes it as part of the discussion, but as soon as Israel is mentioned as a country whose politics we don't agree with, is classed as anit -Semitic . I don't like Netanyahu , and I don't like his policies, the same as I don't like Jeremy Corbyn and his policies., or Turkey and their policies. It tires me to even think that everything that mentions Israel is anti- Semitic . I have Jewish friends and like them a lot. Do you have Muslim friends or are you Islamaphobic ? It's not very pleasant to be offensively categorized for having a particular view on a country.

As a matter of interest Amnesty International also have figures of the dire atrocities due to this unresolved situation, which now about to erupt all over again.
An aggressive defensive denial speaks a thousand words.

Let's get one thing correct, and quite clear.
You're most assuredly anti-Israel in your posting.
I did not call you anti-Semitic .. so down boy, down, drop your bone.

As to saying ...
I see that each one who has pounced on the anti-Semitic band waggon seem to think that it's ok to lambast Muslims, and Islam, and Christianity on here.

And you really shouldn't make emotive and unsubstantiated claims.
A great deal of the threads on here relating to Islam are in connection with terrorist attacks in Europe .. now, unless you want to claim they did not occur I don't see how you can accuse anyone of lambasting the Muslims who committed them. If they want to kill each other in the Middle East that's entirely their own business.

You're altogether far too touchy as is evidenced by your daft remark ..
Do you have Muslim friends or are you Islamaphobic ?

Whereas I think I can safely say, and you'll agree with me .. you have Jewish friends, don't like Netanyahu or Israel as a State.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 10:54 PM

An aggressive defensive denial speaks a thousand words.

Let's get one thing correct, and quite clear.
You're most assuredly anti-Israel in your posting.
I did not call you anti-Semitic .. so down boy, down, drop your bone.

As to saying ...
I see that each one who has pounced on the anti-Semitic band waggon seem to think that it's ok to lambast Muslims, and Islam, and Christianity on here.

And you really shouldn't make emotive and unsubstantiated claims.
A great deal of the threads on here relating to Islam are in connection with terrorist attacks in Europe .. now, unless you want to claim they did not occur I don't see how you can accuse anyone of lambasting the Muslims who committed them. If they want to kill each other in the Middle East that's entirely their own business.

You're altogether far too touchy as is evidenced by your daft remark ..
Do you have Muslim friends or are you Islamaphobic ?

Whereas I think I can safely say, and you'll agree with me .. you have Jewish friends, don't like Netanyahu or Israel as a State.
It seems Muddy, that you are guilty of what you have accused me of. I said.......I don't like Netanyahu or his policies. I cannot say I don't like Israel as I have never been there.
I think the touchiness was initiated by yourself as I made a general post about Israel , and already saw the implications about to arise.
My bone of contention is the fact that far too many lives have been lost in this ongoing war between the two and unless Netanyahu is ready to back down a bit , there will not be any resolve . How many more children are to lose their lives ? How many more children ???? Doesn't that make you cry.....because it does me.

Anyway , it's obvious you have strong feelings about the issue, as I do too. So let's leave it there and stay on a friendly level. Thanks
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:02 PM

Okay ... suits me.
Except I'm Morti not Muddy.

Morti says ... what she originally said.
I try to avoid these threads like the plague ... I don't think the 'other side' have much to brag about when you read the atrocities they get up to.
There is usually two sides to every story.
You however do seem firmly in the anti-Israel camp.

If you think the touchiness was initiated by myself ... chill out and go suck an ice cube in a nice relaxing drink.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:03 PM

PD I can assure you that I have many friend who are muslims
However I prefer to call them just friends .
I don't categorise my friends according to their faith that is their business .
I know more Palestinians than Israelis and all have been very good people . I have been fortunate to know these good people because I lived in the region for some years.
Islamophobia in this discussion is IMO just a sound bit.
I have not categorised you as an anti Semite I have merely pointed out the unreliability of your source -one fanatically anti semetic website that has been brought up on this forum by UJ many times .
If you can present a logical argument -and I will say that Israel
Is not always right nor do I agree with all that they do but their are wrongs on both sides. To constantly malign one side without listening to the other is unjust.
Israel the only true democracy in the Middle East at least tries to do the right thing .

Amenity International has its own agenda as I have already stated . It's not in its interests that there is peace in between the Israelis and Palestinians .
Have you never thought why Israel is targeted in this way yet the atrocities in Syria more Palestinians have died in the last five years not to mention the hundreds of thousands of innocent Syrian civilians ?
Far more than have died in nearly 70 years of the I/P conflict .
Yet Amesty has as it priority the Palestinian issue .
As have the UN millions have died in the Sudan and Syria with barely a peep form the UN in comparison to Israel which is brought up continually ?
Think why is this ?
It's because money speaks and the Palestinian conflict has been deliberately kept going by outside powers.
Why do you think the Palestinians are the ONLY 70 year refugees in the world ?
Because the arab nations won't give them nationality .
What other refugees in history are refugees down to four generations ?
Beck to your source
I wonder why you chose to quote from such an unsavoury website run by haters ?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

27-12-2016, 11:06 PM

And that post was from Muddy and not me.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

27-12-2016, 11:13 PM

And that post was from Muddy and not me.
Can one of you change your name, it would make things so much easier. I've got that ice cube stuck in my gullet now.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

27-12-2016, 11:15 PM

Hee hee ... a pig, a horse and a duck ....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 11:23 PM

It seems Muddy, that you are guilty of what you have accused me of. I said.......I don't like Netanyahu or his policies. I cannot say I don't like Israel as I have never been there.
I think the touchiness was initiated by yourself as I made a general post about Israel , and already saw the implications about to arise.
My bone of contention is the fact that far too many lives have been lost in this ongoing war between the two and unless Netanyahu is ready to back down a bit , there will not be any resolve . How many more children are to lose their lives ? How many more children ???? Doesn't that make you cry.....because it does me.

Anyway , it's obvious you have strong feelings about the issue, as I do too. So let's leave it there and stay on a friendly level. Thanks
Children are getting killed all over the world PD most at the moment in Syria .
But in conflicts all over .
So why the focus always on Israel ?
Israelis don't go out to kill children .
Unlike the Hamas thugs who aim their rockets at civilians knowing that Israel will retaliate and civilians will be killed .
If they cared about their children they would build shelters and not hide their rocket launchers in schools and hospitals .
Why would you bring suffering on your own people in this way?
Perhaps you don't like Netanyahu policies what about the other sides policies ?
They make no secret of them , it in their manifesto .
THE DESTRUCTION OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL .
One thing Netanyahu does what leaders should do he looks out for his own citizens .

Page 3 of 57 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top