Join for free
Page 51 of 57 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 01:38 PM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

Damn this is fun,

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0330.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	3133  
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Some observers mistakenly consider the Federal Reserve to be a private entity because the Reserve Banks are organized similarly to private corporations.

However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit.

From tinternet.
I can post a video stating this is wrong featuring the boss at the time. He can be seen in all his glory stating that the Federal Reserve is untouchable and accountable to no-one.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 01:53 PM

Some observers mistakenly consider the Federal Reserve to be a private entity because the Reserve Banks are organized similarly to private corporations.

However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit.

From tinternet.

Not sure this answers you correctly but it kinda clears up whether or not the Fed is government controlled or not. I don't think they ever provide an account of their dealings.

Current Chairwoman is Janet Yellen (Jew) who took over from Ben Bernanke.

Originally Posted by tabletmag
Yellen’s ascent to the post will also guarantee that, by the end of her first term, Jews will have occupied the Fed’s top post for three decades straight – an unprecedented run of Jewish power and influence.
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news...len-at-the-fed

As I keep saying I don't buy into any conspiracy theory yet. I'm investigating the darker side of things. The lighter side will no-doubt provide some balance, but as far as balance with regard to numbers and world-wide influence is concerned it is way off the chart with regard to Jews. Can't fault them for that. I want to learn why and emulate them if anything.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 02:23 PM

It's too late to worry.

The end of the world is upon us.

It was penciled in for August but my research team hit a bit of a snag so has been postponed until October.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 02:28 PM

That's a relief, I have plans for August.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

12-06-2017, 02:33 PM

It's too late to worry.

It was penciled in for August but my research team hit a bit of a snag so has been postponed until October.
Might be better that it does occur soon, but by something natural like a monstrous meteorite striking the earth as the future looks pretty bleak whichever way you look at it.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Might be better that it does occur soon, but by something natural like a monstrous meteorite striking the earth as the future looks pretty bleak whichever way you look at it.
No it doesn't......it looks fine.

Unless you know something we don't....ooops, forget I said that...please.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

12-06-2017, 02:44 PM

No it doesn't......it looks fine.

Unless you know something we don't....ooops, forget I said that...please.
We have come full circle again. I'm developing whilst others stand still. It is the bane of my life - a curse if you will. Nevertheless it is something I'm willing to bear.

Some have called such people as myself soothsayers, or even prophets. I can see why. I'm a visionary plain and simple. A complete one off. This is why I created CSENSISM (see sig). You too can become a disciple. Just pm me your details and alter your own sig to show your allegiance.

Follow me and I will show you the way.

Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

12-06-2017, 03:17 PM

No thanks....I'm a firm believer in SMC.... one which I am a follower of.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 03:32 PM

It's too late to worry.

Oh darn I have plans for October too.

Page 51 of 57 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top