Join for free
Page 53 of 57 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 > Last »
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2017, 08:20 AM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Really you know you should not bring your anti Semitic conspiracy rubbish to a social forum .
By the way this isn't so much anti-semetic but more anti Globalist .

And I'm no way anti anything. No, come to think of it I am anti something - anti-ignorance. Now that I dislike. You shouldn't be frightened of such videos you know. It is all about education. I haven't been turned one way or another from watching such videos. They are all helping me form an informed opinion. What that final opinion is I really don't know yet. I have a great deal more info to assimilate before I get there.

Don't be afraid. It is just another video after all .

Here is the full video ...

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2017, 08:44 AM

Crackpots are quite frightening .
Have you considered getting a hobby?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2017, 08:50 AM

Crackpots are quite frightening .
So Alun Russo is a crackpot? I didn't make the video .

Wouldn't you rather be informed than not?

We have the ability to filter information. What you do with the info in such videos is up to you. Why are so afraid? Doesn't bother me. I have watched loads and loads of videos, but I don't subscribe to any conspiracy theory. I'm still learning and I know this. I'm not qualified to consider myself an authority on anything. You have to take the rough with the smooth.

Just more information to consider is all it is .

Have you considered getting a hobby?
You think this is all I do . Merely a part, but certainly not the whole.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2017, 08:54 AM

I don't know what you do but you seem to spend a lot of time following crackpots theories on you tube .
Still whatever turns you on I suppose .
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

13-06-2017, 09:04 AM

I don't know what you do but you seem to spend a lot of time following crackpots theories on you tube .
Still whatever turns you on I suppose .
How can you form an unbiased opinion if you only hear one side of an argument? This is dangerous in the extreme. Not for me. I will watch and read all sorts by all sorts. I don't want to go off on some ill-informed tangent.

As I keep saying videos such as this are just opposing ideas to the norm - to what is presented to you on biased news channels - and news papers for that matter.

The full interview is even more interesting. Lots of snippets that I can explore further all with an open mind. I'm not frightened or worried about swallowing some conspiracy theory. Just more to consider with a view to becoming more informed on worldly matters.

Most on here prefer to remain ignorant and one-sided. I rather my approach.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

13-06-2017, 09:15 AM

Aaron Russo has been dead 10 years .
Most people have never heard of him anyway .
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

13-06-2017, 09:25 AM

Aaron Russo has been dead 10 years .
Most people have never heard of him anyway .
You have now .

Impending death helps you break free. What have you got to lose? Fascinating interview. He focusses on the banking system - where the real power is.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

13-06-2017, 09:27 AM

I think most people are aware of the banking system .
Money means power have you just realised that?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

13-06-2017, 09:32 AM

I think most people are aware of the banking system .
Money means power have you just realised that?
Why am I talking to you? It is very apparent you haven't read my posts or watched the videos. Federal Reserve ring a bell?

Had enough. Go bury your head somewhere else and stop wasting my time.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

13-06-2017, 09:40 AM

You obviously have a lot of time to waste .

Page 53 of 57 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top