Join for free
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 07:42 PM

I do this when bored am I sad

At the bottom of this site there is a list of people that have logged on AS members that day that means they can see the closed sections, fair enough.

Some members have posted a high number of posts in the past but have stopped posting but have not deleted their Cookies such as Victors Mate and Warley Ron and others ...nothing wrong with that.

BUT... looked to day at a member called Ash..he has been a member since 2013 and has never posted anything on this site can he see the sections that are closed to none members.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 08:29 PM

Re: I do this when bored am I sad

Originally Posted by galty ->
At the bottom of this site there is a list of people that have logged on AS members that day that means they can see the closed sections, fair enough.

Some members have posted a high number of posts in the past but have stopped posting but have not deleted their Cookies such as Victors Mate and Warley Ron and others ...nothing wrong with that.

BUT... looked to day at a member called Ash..he has been a member since 2013 and has never posted anything on this site can he see the sections that are closed to none members.
Ah, but look on the positive side.

Looking at today's list of active members, it is lacking a certain member whose name begins with F.

We should be very grateful for small mercies!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 08:41 PM

Re: I do this when bored am I sad

Please note our rules listed here..
Originally Posted by Azz
Do not discuss other members (or ex-members) on the forum
People are free to come and go as they choose, if they have elected to accept PM's you can always send them a message if you have concerns about them .
Thank you

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top