Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 07:56 AM

He really doesn't like TM does he???

Seems George Osborne is not 'happy' with TM.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7922076.html
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 08:09 AM

Re: He really doesn't like TM does he???

She didn't go to Eton.
Why doesn't he shut up and carry on making squillions at Blackrock and being Editor at the Evening Standard.
He certainly knows how to make money pity he didn't do it for the general public while he was chancellor .
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 08:22 AM

Gosh, it'surreal! I never thought I'd agree with Gideon!
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 08:37 AM

George who?
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 10:26 AM

From the title I thought someone had been here listening to OH everytime he sees her he says 'oh look its Mrs Spitting Image'
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
She didn't go to Eton.
Why doesn't he shut up and carry on making squillions at Blackrock and being Editor at the Evening Standard.
He certainly knows how to make money pity he didn't do it for the general public while he was chancellor .

Ooooooohhh - have I hit a raw nerve??? I don't recall you criticising him when he was Chancellor of the Exchequer, in fact if memory serves, you seem to be delighted when he attacked the disabled and poor.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 11:08 AM

Hi

Osbourne is no longer an MP.

His views are irrelevant.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Osbourne is no longer an MP.

His views are irrelevant.
Much like how R Day described J Nott,"here today gone tomorrow politician".
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Ooooooohhh - have I hit a raw nerve??? I don't recall you criticising him when he was Chancellor of the Exchequer, in fact if memory serves, you seem to be delighted when he attacked the disabled and poor.

As you never read what anyone writes you just carry on with your idiotic rants so why would you remember anything ?

I have NEVER been delighted when ANYONE attacks the poor and disabled so kindly stop posting lies.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
As you never read what anyone writes you just carry on with your idiotic rants so why would you remember anything ?

I have NEVER been delighted when ANYONE attacks the poor and disabled so kindly stop posting lies.
Well said Muddy, it's just another pathetic moronic thread from the master of the genre, really not worth the effort of reply....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top