Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 10:18 AM

Labour is now Britain’s true ‘Nasty Party’

Labour is now Britain’s true ‘Nasty Party’, says TIM NEWARK

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/exp...-pupils-tories

"In the US, many angry Leftwingers call themselves the “resistance” and have hit the streets with increasingly aggressive protests. In the UK, they see little wrong in the idea of tearing down statues of national heroes and insulting a different version of history they don’t agree with."

"There’s something fanatical about this, reviving memories of young Chinese communists destroying anything to do with their imperial past. Having lost two elections in a row, the same rabid intolerance is inside the Labour Party which truly deserves to be called the new Nasty Party now"

"In their hatred of views contrary to their own they are clearing the path for a hard-left Labour Party which, if ever it gained power, would shut down political opposition in a frighteningly brutal manner. It is already doing this within its own ranks and would continue to do so in government.

Then it really would be true to talk of a Labour dictator"
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 11:19 AM

Re: Labour is now Britain’s true ‘Nasty Party’

Who the hell is Tim Newark and why should I believe anything that is printed in the Express or other gutter press?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
Who the hell is Tim Newark and why should I believe anything that is printed in the Express or other gutter press?
I ain't got a Scooby Doo, but I'd guess he's a Tory
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 01:56 PM

Nothing to do with Jeremy Corbyn or indeed the Labour party - apparently its happening in the US - and is a reaction against Trump and the ultra right Republican Party.

So 'Realist' - why don't you urinate elsewhere, your pathetic attempt at implicating the Labour party is a poor joke.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 03:30 PM

"Jeremy Corbyn and his henchmen are so blinded by their reckless determination to turn us into a Marxist regime that they save their greatest venom for their own more moderate Left-wing colleagues.

As seven Labour MPs dared to back the wishes of the nation and vote in support of Brexit legislation this week, they got the full impact of Corbynista trolls. Dennis Skinner was branded a scab for sticking to his principles and expressing the views of a majority of his Bolsover constituents.

Caroline Flint was told she should be “utterly ashamed” of herself and had “voted to hand dictatorship-like powers to the Tory Government”. She in fact abstained."

"Labour MP Frank Field quite rightly derided the Corbyn-led “guerrilla warfare campaign against implementing the wish of the British people to leave Europe”. No doubt he faces constant calls to be deselected by members of his own party."

"This summer Kezia Dugdale stepped down as leader of Scottish Labour because – following the death of a close friend – she considered life is too short to spend it fending off Corbyn’s attack dogs. Her polite reference was to her leadership being a “difficult but fulfilling challenge”.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

19-09-2017, 03:36 PM

This is NOT a US story. It's about the kids of Tory MP Bob Stewart. An (obv Labourite) teacher told his classmates to shun him because of his father's political beliefs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocked-son.html

Shocking
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 04:36 PM

Daily Mail = biased gutter press.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

19-09-2017, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
Daily Mail = biased gutter press.
Your view of the newspaper in no way changes the fact that a teacher has told his class not to talk to a boy because his dad is a Tory MP.

Regardless, here's the Guardian version. Presumably you'll enjoy that more.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...milies-receive
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 05:05 PM

Oh please Mr Realist........I might listen to your rantings and have to change my voting intentions.......please desist.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2017, 05:22 PM

Hi

Our Voting Intentions should be based on who will do the best for the Country, not Political Ideology.

I could never vote for Boris or Abbott, both idiots.

I could never vote for Corbyn or May.

I most certainly would never vote for my local MP, a Fox Hunting,Badger Killing Ultra Right Winger.

I would however vote for Frank Field, a Labour MP with his head screwed on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top