Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2014, 05:17 PM

Re: Travel plans 2015

It's not been a good year for us with "helping" the family out financially on several occasions now - been a bit expensive so no holiday this year but next year we are going to Limassol in Cyprus for - hopefully - a relaxing holiday as we've "done" most of the places elsewhere, except the Paphos sites and Troodos and that's not too far from Limassol so we will try to do it ourself, on buses!

It's a bit more special for us though 'cos in September I've got a year then before I reach 65 and I intend to retire.

I don't think I've got very long now before my hearing goes completely and although I think that what I do now I could still do regardless of how deaf I am, it is getting harder and more stressful.

I've worked out what our income will be and although we will have to cut back again we will manage just fine as we do have some savings to help us for a while.

We are planning on going back to a favourite place in my last working year as from then on overseas holidays could be beyond our means or we will have to save up for them but that's fine.

I was working for my own money - not pocket money - when I was 14 years old so I've done 50 years of working now - I think that's enough now and I want some time with the woman love, regardless of our circumstances financially. stevmk2

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top