Join for free
Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 11:45 AM

Re: What happens if Putin attacks the Yanks.

They still love each other. Click on the right hand arrow for a couple more images. Now that could be a false flag!

https://www.facebook.com/Syrianewsda...type=3&theater
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 12:06 PM

If any American strikes only punish Syrian government then probably Russia will do nothing.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 12:20 PM

Huge manoeuvers going on all over the place it would seem.

Hey ho ! The stock markets are going up though ! Usually do in times of war... haven't got a clue why . Maybe someone can explain.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Hey ho ! The stock markets are going up though ! Usually do in times of war... haven't got a clue why . Maybe someone can explain.
Happens on 2 fronts. War creates the need for raw materials to make weapons and ammunition though I would think that would have been more prevalent in WW2.

The bigger factor today is the likely disruption to natural resources and their supply lines. So if a conflict is likely to destroy infrastructure and say cut of oil supply then that means there will be less oil generally and thus the price of oil from other sources will rise. Same is true for minerals. If there was a war in China it would greatly affect the iron and manganese supplies and market prices.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Looks like we are going in, they've moved uk submarines into the area.
Hi

A lot of what we hear is disinformation.

That applies equally to both sides.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A lot of what we hear is disinformation.

That applies equally to both sides.
Are you saying they aren't arriving in the area ? I thought my source was impeccable they've never lied to me before.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Are you saying they aren't arriving in the area ? I thought my source was impeccable they've never lied to me before.
Hi

I have absolutely no idea where our submarines are

Governments deliberately lie, including ours, so your source could well have been deliberately misinformed.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

12-04-2018, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Happens on 2 fronts. War creates the need for raw materials to make weapons and ammunition though I would think that would have been more prevalent in WW2.

The bigger factor today is the likely disruption to natural resources and their supply lines. So if a conflict is likely to destroy infrastructure and say cut of oil supply then that means there will be less oil generally and thus the price of oil from other sources will rise. Same is true for minerals. If there was a war in China it would greatly affect the iron and manganese supplies and market prices.
That makes sense. Thanks.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 01:11 PM

Limited but targeted sites on Syrian air bases to avoid Russian troops is latest options on news.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Huge manoeuvers going on all over the place it would seem.

Ask Trump ... he's a successful businessman.

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top