Join for free
Page 47 of 49 « First < 37 45 46 47 48 49 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 08:59 AM

Re: Gumbud Leisurely Scribbles (part 3)

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
What happens if you get an erection, in the toilet whilst farting?
what you mean it's never happened OR it did happen and you were flumuxed?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 09:07 AM

That was all well and good in the old days, when, in the shitters, you could clasp a ceramic Knob.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 10:01 AM

Or, you say to yourself.. That's painful.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
That was all well and good in the old days, when, in the shitters, you could clasp a ceramic Knob.
never realized you were so kinky spittie - "clasp a ceramic knob"

isn't that's what the sailor said to the vicars daughter when she said "can I take your cane?"
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

27-11-2015, 10:31 AM

when a teenager I used to have a coffee/beer with two characters who were doing evening studies with me. One was female who I never really fancied much and thought she was getting in the way of me and me mate.

somehow after many years we have re-connected by email - she is in texas and me in oz - she sent me a recent photo and I can still see distinguishing facial features. Now I can see what I would have been getting into had I made a play all those years back!!

one of those unique opportunities that are very rare in life
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 11:42 AM

Don't feel too bad,gumbud-I recently met a maiden with whom I oft spent a happy hour or two......and realised what a close call it was,the day I decided not to pursue the physical joys with an offer of furtherance.

My WORD,she's put on around eight stone...and chain smokes.

No-we had very good times,in the days when she was queen of the black babydoll nightie...but they belong in the memory bank.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 11:52 AM

Oh yes those were the days.
Amongst the many jobs I had after ending my national service. There was this randy girl that we spent time in the warehouse not checking stock as we were supposed to be doing.
I often wonder what happened to her.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

27-11-2015, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Don't feel too bad,gumbud-I recently met a maiden with whom I oft spent a happy hour or two......and realised what a close call it was,the day I decided not to pursue the physical joys with an offer of furtherance.

My WORD,she's put on around eight stone...and chain smokes.

No-we had very good times,in the days when she was queen of the black babydoll nightie...but they belong in the memory bank.

thanks pug for those sympathetic thoughts - us men must stick together as we are persued by needy women!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

27-11-2015, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Amongst the many jobs I had after ending my national service. There was this randy girl that we spent time in the warehouse not checking stock as we were supposed to be doing.
omg emjay you don't think she's still there checking stock do you?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
I bet she was left on the shelf.

Page 47 of 49 « First < 37 45 46 47 48 49 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top