Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:35 PM

Re: What are your worse faults

I was always:
Impatient
Impulsive
Always running away from something
Stroppy

Now:
Slightly less impatient
Nothing to be impulsive about
Still running away
Still a bit stroppy
And an extra: Being negative

But I can live with 'em
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Didn't you ever have counselling when you were younger OG?
All this bitterness for so long is seriously unhealthy.
Of course we had counselling,you are a failure I am God. The mutual hatred of that piece of shit was the strongest bond I had with my brother
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Of course we had counselling,you are a failure I am God. The mutual hatred of that piece of shit was the strongest bond I had with my brother

That isn't what I meant, and I'm sure you know that.
If you didn't have help before, it is not too late because it seems this is ruling your life, and it is only in your hands to do something about it.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:47 PM

The worst thing I ever did was carry my feelings for my father around, long after he was dead. He died young at 59 and to this day I don't know what it was I did to make him hate me so much. However, his hatred for me didn't bring my sister and I together; it tore us apart. We've never been close. So be thankful you at least had your brother, OG. I was on my own.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:57 PM

That isn't what I meant, and I'm sure you know that.
If you didn't have help before, it is not too late because it seems this is ruling your life, and it is only in your hands to do something about it.

it`s Ok. I still have my very powerful air pistol loaded and cocked(safety on) when mother dies I`m there shooting all the pictures with it on them
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:59 PM

Oh well, whatever floats your boat.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

07-01-2017, 05:21 PM

One does not get a PhD in psychology in a lucky bag you know. I can be very nice. Just an issue to sort out.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-01-2017, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
One does not get a PhD in psychology in a lucky bag you know. I can be very nice. Just an issue to sort out.

And mayI ask how has your PhD helped you sort this "issue" exactly? Because if you don't mind me saying, it hasn't sorted out anything at all.
I'm not having a go OG, but you do frequently write things about your hatred.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

07-01-2017, 05:37 PM

I know. And I do bang on about it. But nothing is done right until it is right.

I`m still the guy who talks about allotments,kitchens and is dreadful flirt you know
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
.....that's one thing I don't allow - licking of the face.....
It's no good telling him anything like that Linda .... he won't believe a word you say.
Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
...He does seem to be one of those people who believes everybody has the same habits, whether they admit to them or not.....

Relax Linda.
If you review exactly what was said, it is crystal clear I was conversing with Mups ONLY.
No implications about anyone else.
Talking of nose picking, ....is it because they are just grotty little muckworms with 'orrible habits?
I wouldn't want to hold that steering wheel after them!....
Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
But you would let a dog slobber all over your face not knowing whether, five minutes earlier, it had licked its friend's arse ?
How do you know what I allow my dogs to do Pummy? ....
Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Refer to your Profile Page photo-album
"My Benny"
Picture Added: 28-03-2016 01:39 AM

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top