Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 04:23 PM

Re: 100 year-old man in Court

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
So it wasn't reported to the police then, because in those days people didn't do so very often.

I am glad some people are speaking out now about the abuse they suffered in the past. Even if a conviction can't be obtained at least the perpetrators will go to their graves with the uncomfortable feeling that their evil deeds might come back to bite them.
If a conviction can't be obtained then how do you know they are guilty?

They could go to their graves being treated as an abuser when in fact they're not....dodgey ground and why I think the accused should have the same right's as the accuser....anonymity until found guilty.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 04:24 PM

Re: 100 year-old man in Court

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
If a conviction can't be obtained then how do you know they are guilty?

They could go to their graves being treated as an abuser when in fact they're not....dodgey ground and why I think the accused should have the same right's as the accuser....anonymity until found guilty.
Yes I agree with that, it's a heinous crime to be wrongfully accused of doing.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top