Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 03:51 PM

Sick of being sick?

..or not feeling quite right? (Whether physically or mentally)

As some of you know I have had some very challenging health issues over the last few years (at one point, I thought I was going to die!) but I have finally turned a corner and I have done this not through the help of doctors or the medical profession (they are actually responsible for the worst of my problems) but through extensive research, trial and error and diet and lifestyle changes.

Anyway, the point of this thread is that a number of people have asked me for my protocol/plan, and I am currently in the process of writing it up and am interested in hearing from anyone who might want to try it.

At this stage I am particularly interested in people who have reached the end of their tether or feel that the medical profession has turned their backs on them or they've come to the end of that road and want to give something else a go.

The plan spans three months and requires an open mind - it is grounded in science wherever possible, but, also makes use of the pearls of wisdom that have been handed down through the ages... it's unlike anything else currently out there, but it works - at least, it worked for me!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 03:55 PM

Re: Sick of being sick?

Pleased you have found an answer Azz
I doubt it would help everyone though, depends on the condition I'd have thought ...................
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 03:57 PM

What conditions are we talking about healing here?
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I doubt it would help everyone though, depends on the condition I'd have thought ...................
Originally Posted by plantman ->
What conditions are we talking about healing here?
Central to this diet is fixing your Microbiome.

Did you know that only 10% of the cells in the human body are actually human? That means a staggering 90% of the cells in, or on your body belong to micro-organisms. Together they form your microbiome and they are key to human health - they are essential to nutrition (which is key to growth, repair, maintenance, function) and defence.

Without your microbiome you would die - and I believe it is key to most human ailments too, whether directly or indirectly - because it is linked to all systems.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 04:08 PM

I'm always like hearing people's answers Azz but rarely find they would work for me but please don't take that as disinterest.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I agree Patsy.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 06:12 PM

Sounds really interesting Azz, I would love to know more.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 06:20 PM

Nice to see you posting Azz, although sorry you've been ill. I'm sure anyone who has a chronic illness will be happy to hear what you have to say. I doubt if it would help my son, but even if it helps one person then you've done well . Keep well.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2015, 06:52 PM

OMG Azz!! I didn't know about your health issues. I'm so sorry.
I would be very interested to know what was wrong with you and how you've made yourself better.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

10-06-2015, 11:58 AM

Thanks for the interest guys

For those interested in giving it a go, I'll PM you with more info soon

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top