Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 09:49 AM

Re: How to deal humanely with a troll

Why treat Them humanely?..They're evil wee bastards who usually travel in packs and should be culled every now and then to stop Them from spreading Their shit around.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Why treat Them humanely?..They're evil wee bastards who usually travel in packs and should be culled every now and then to stop Them from spreading Their shit around.
Because like wasps at a picnic no one loves them .
They buzz around in sad desperation .
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Because like wasps at a picnic no one loves them .
They buzz around in desperation.
So zap 'em..put Them out of Their misery.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
So zap 'em..put Them out of Their misery.

I've got some of that foam left from spraying the wasp nest, if that's any help?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by baxter8 ->
but you do care!!! You care very much. Why else would you create an entire thread to the subject!

You contradict yourself however, because you clearly say "humanely" in the title and then throw in cesar milan, the least humane person that currently walks this planet.

anyway i will leave you to your nose pressed to the computer screen.
:-d:-d:-d:-d
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

04-09-2016, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I've got some of that foam left from spraying the wasp nest, if that's any help?
Good thinking Mups...zap zap
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Possibly
But wasps can at least make a sharp point at times.
Due to their low level of intelligence trolls are noted for the inanity of their efforts even to troll.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 10:13 AM

What puzzles me, genuinely, is why don't you use the ignore button? Absolutely simple. There are one or two on here who se views i consider deeply offensive, so i press the ignore button and i dont have read anything of their vile stuff.

So, maybe when you identify a troll, rather than creating a thread, feed them, or respond to them, click ignore, it's like they don't exist anymore.

You're welcome.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 10:46 AM

Yes Trolls are very sad people that have nothing better to do than sit around all day like fishermen waiting for a bite. I had a couple of Trolls pestering me on this site but i just bar them now so cannot read their crappy posts. They need to grow up and get a life!!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 10:52 AM

I dont think we have seen anything like a true troll on here,just people with offensive/disagreeable opinions....surely a proper troll would be banned from this lovely site wouldnt they?

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top