Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 12:15 PM

Re: vaccines for children

When I worked for the NHS they had a lot of evidence against combined vaccines which, naturally, we were not alowed to share with the public.

No way would I have a child of mine vaccinated with a 'cocktail'.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
When I worked for the NHS they had a lot of evidence against combined vaccines which, naturally, we were not alowed to share with the public.

No way would I have a child of mine vaccinated with a 'cocktail'.
I agree with you.

There used to be lots of documentary style programmes made years ago about Autism and Asperger's and when the Mother's were interviewed, they said the babies were fine until the MMR vaccination but were never the same afterwards.

I believe our Government knows perfectly well that a small percentage of babies are affected but it goes along with the policy of it's for the good of all.

I often wonder what the point of it is these days, the diseases these visitors are bringing in with them are mind boggling but they keep a tight lid on that don't they?

Why weren't they lined up and inoculated with everything available before entry?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 02:50 PM

It's actually cheaper or was a couple of years ago to buy a ticket to the continent and have the single vacs done there, I know several who have gone that route.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's actually cheaper or was a couple of years ago to buy a ticket to the continent and have the single vacs done there, I know several who have gone that route.
What a sad reflection on our much vaunted Health Service!

Whatever happened to 'The Patient's Charter' - which stated quite clearly that the patient had the right of choice over certain treatments? Maybe it did not include vaccines - I cannot remember.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
There used to be lots of documentary style programmes made years ago about Autism and Asperger's and when the Mother's were interviewed, they said the babies were fine until the MMR vaccination but were never the same afterwards.
There has been no evidence that supports that theory.

In fact recent research provides evidence that autism develops in utero, well before a baby is born or receives vaccinations.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/science...al-development
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Whatever happened to 'The Patient's Charter' - which stated quite clearly that the patient had the right of choice over certain treatments?
There is a 'choice' but there are currently no licensed single vaccines for measles or mumps in the UK, which means the single vaccines available have not been quality checked to make sure they are safe and effective.
Silbee
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->

In fact recent research provides evidence that autism develops in utero, well before a baby is born or receives vaccinations.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/science...al-development

They wouldn't publish it.
Silbee

02-01-2017, 10:54 PM

There is a 'choice' but there are currently no licensed single vaccines for measles or mumps in the UK, which means the single vaccines available have not been quality checked to make sure they are safe and effective.
Are you saying the vaccines given out in single doses at Harley Street are not quality checked?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

02-01-2017, 10:57 PM

The parents of children who have been damaged by the combined vaccines would not agree.

I am certain that is true - in some cases - not all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2017, 10:07 PM

*Please note the flu vaccination posts have been moved here to an existing thread on the subject..

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...t=38160&page=8

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top