Join for free
Page 23 of 23 « First < 13 21 22 23
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:03 AM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Some of our LE can self-certify but theyre in a world of shit if they get it wrong.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:21 AM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

"LE" ? Sorry.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:22 AM

Law Enforcement
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I meant pats.
Meant Pats what?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

13-01-2017, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
The site is dated August 2016 Pumice.

It lists the current laws.

The confusion about 'decriminalisation' has arisen because of the gradual reduction in reported arrests for cannabis possession and cultivation suggests that many forces see these crimes as low priorities.

Years of budget cuts have forced police authorities across the country to focus their limited resources on crimes deemed more important

The likelihood that someone will be targeted for their personal possession or cultivation of cannabis is dependent on the stance of the police force in their area

Matters of drug policy should not be left to be decided by the increasingly desperate economic needs of individual police forces.
What......no rebuttal?

I was enjoying it, never mind.
Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think in the antipodes he's probably still in bed.
I meant pats.
Just pointing out my reply was to you.....not pumice as JBR thought.
Nothing sinister.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 09:45 PM

Just pointing out my reply was to you.....not pumice as JBR thought.
Nothing sinister.
Righty-oh.
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2017, 08:45 AM

Hi folks this was an extremely interesting thread, my heart goes out to Robert I don't have the experience as to how put a link up, so there is a video on you tube called the Rick Simpson story or (don't run from the cure)hope that will be of help.

Page 23 of 23 « First < 13 21 22 23

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top