Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:17 PM

Re: You Love Your Partner But He/She Wants You Both To Go On Holiday To A Nudist Camp

I'd tell Him to get on His bike!..that would give His dangly bits a good airing ,,,as for Me,I'm happy floating about My Home in the nude with all the blinds firmly closed...happy to wear bikini top & shorts in the garden on sunny days though.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:20 PM

Re: You Love Your Partner But He/She Wants You Both To Go On Holiday To A Nudist Camp

No way, but as his body was not good to see nude either he would never have wanted to.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I could be tempted but it would have to be somewhere warm. Not Sicily though-all those prickly pear bushes-ouch.
I can remember, in Sicily, where the tour guide picked a plant from the ground so we could all smell it. I was a pleasant smell until he told us it was an aphrodisiac. I dread to think what would have happened if we had been a nudist group.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:23 PM

Tbh anyone going to a nudist beach shouldn't worry about how their body looks. From what I have seen it's hardly Baywatch.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I wouldn't choose to go but on one occasion when I was close to a nudist beach in Yugoslavia, in a small rowing boat, I felt so uncomfortable being covered that I felt I had to take my bikini top off. they couldn't see what we were wearing on the bottom half They did smile , wave and shout what I have always assumed was a cheery greeting though,
Bet that was an "Oarsome" sight.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:31 PM

[quote=twink55;1071917]i can remember, in sicily, where the tour guide picked a plant from the ground so we could all smell it. I was a pleasant smell until he told us it was an aphrodisiac. I dread to think what would have happened if we had been a nudist group.:mrgreen

That made me smile
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:37 PM

[QUOTE=Older git;1071930]
Originally Posted by twink55 ->
i can remember, in sicily, where the tour guide picked a plant from the ground so we could all smell it. I was a pleasant smell until he told us it was an aphrodisiac. I dread to think what would have happened if we had been a nudist group.:mrgreen

That made me smile
I have always thought that could be a problem. Us men know that it only takes the slightest contact, a breeze, a glimpse or just a thought to set things in motion.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:38 PM

I think when I managed to stop laughing at the idea of him wanting to do it I'd be then asking does he need a doctor not for either of us thankfully.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:39 PM

Me and mr missy took a late holiday to a Greek Island one year. The place was deserted. There was an older couple at our hotel who I took an early morning swim with every morning who told us they would spend the day at the nudist beach and told us where it was

Following day found mr missy naked in public, swimming in the sea and happily chatting to others

I got as far as just a bikini bottom, that was a first for me

Was a small beach, all sorts there. Families with young kids, gorgeous young couples, people the size of houses, young, old.

We went back a few more times. I never did take the final step though
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 02:14 PM

Nah.....I'd get fed up of doing my seal impression, sliding down the beach every time I wanted a swim.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top