Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 02:23 PM

Re: Donald Trump Says Brexit Will Be A ‘Great Thing’ And Others Will Quit EU

Originally Posted by galty ->
As we are leaving the EU (we had a vote remember)...The sooner the better...I do hope he is Anti EU.
Ha Ha! Best of luck with that, you also a member of NATO and he wants you to pay more for your US shield, perhaps you can put the 1% of GDP you save in EU membership towards it.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 02:29 PM

I tend to be pragmatic. I voted remain but with the pound falling my overseas investments are doing well
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 02:39 PM

If that idiot Trump thinks something is good it must be bad, as Brexit is.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2017, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Ha Ha! Best of luck with that, you also a member of NATO and he wants you to pay more for your US shield, perhaps you can put the 1% of GDP you save in EU membership towards it.
No.

We pay at least the minimum required percentage.

It is the other NATO countries (in Europe) who do not. Instead, they rely on America, and even us to an extent, to protect them. That will, I believe, stop.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top