Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 07:24 PM

Tony Blair up to no good?

I see that Tony Blair has been engaged in a secret meeting with his pal Jean Claude Juncker. Wouldn't surprise me if the conniving bastard is trying to persuade EU leaders not to make any concessions in the forthcoming Brexit negotiations.

From 2 days ago....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...sion-president
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 07:32 PM

Re: Tony Blair up to no good?

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I see that Tony Blair has been engaged in a secret meeting with his pal Jean Claude Juncker. Wouldn't surprise me if the conniving bastard is trying to persuade EU leaders not to make any concessions in the forthcoming Brexit negotiations.

From 2 days ago....

Hi

Not surprising, he is such an arrogant prat.
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 07:33 PM

Teflon Tony strikes again.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 07:56 PM

Is Tony Blair up to no good?

Do bears dump in the woods?.....
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 07:57 PM

I wouldn't believe a single word the Express prints about anything in general but especially anything with an EU/brexit connection. Evert since the referendum, was announced, the Express has ceased to be anything resembling a serious newspaper, more a spoof comic without any jokes.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 08:05 PM

The biggest fan of Tony Blair is clearly Tony Blair . I don't think he has many admirers in this country these days and I doubt he has the ability to have any influence on our departure from the EU however many people he holds talks with and embraces ...
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 08:06 PM

From 2 days ago....

It was also on a news channel. Double dealing prat ! He whips around the world, poking his nose in everywhere he can , like a floating time bomb , ready and waiting to see more fallout from his fanciful ideas through his own self indulgent supremacy. No one makes me more mad , and I doubt anyone ever will.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 10:09 PM

From 2 days ago....

Well, I think it's a safe bet that he isn't doing anything to benefit this country.

I think it's almost as a safe a bet that he isn't doing anything to benefit the EU either.

I think we all know whose benefit is really on his mind.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
I wouldn't believe a single word the Express prints about anything in general but especially anything with an EU/brexit connection. Evert since the referendum, was announced, the Express has ceased to be anything resembling a serious newspaper, more a spoof comic without any jokes.
A good job it was on the BBC also then.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2017, 11:07 PM

A good job it was on the BBC also then.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top