Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 02:59 PM

Just saying hello

Hello everyone just happy to be on this forum, I have to say I am not really computer literate but hopefully I will get the hang of it. I am not very confident so I do hope you will understand if I make mistakes, still feeling my way around and so enjoying the jokes, a little about me. I am in my 60s I enjoy a bit of gardening, reading,birdwatching and truth seeker. I live a very quiet life used to be an extrovert but life changes things sometimes, so now I am a bit of a loner by choice. I have some nice friends but I don't socialize much I prefer animals, but in general I get along well with most people. I had an allotment for several years but the vandalism got a bit too much so reluctantly I gave it up hopefully I will learn how to put an avatar up soon and learn a little jargon not looking for romance at the moment just friends thank you all for being so kind.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 03:03 PM

Re: Just saying hello

Hi Issi welcome, I look forward to chatting with you.

If you need any help with anything start a thread in Forum Help here ...
http://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3
or Contact a Moderator here...
http://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by issi ->
Hello everyone just happy to be on this forum, I have to say I am not really computer literate but hopefully I will get the hang of it. I am not very confident so I do hope you will understand if I make mistakes, still feeling my way around and so enjoying the jokes, a little about me. I am in my 60s I enjoy a bit of gardening, reading,birdwatching and truth seeker. I live a very quiet life used to be an extrovert but life changes things sometimes, so now I am a bit of a loner by choice. I have some nice friends but I don't socialize much I prefer animals, but in general I get along well with most people. I had an allotment for several years but the vandalism got a bit too much so reluctantly I gave it up hopefully I will learn how to put an avatar up soon and learn a little jargon not looking for romance at the moment just friends thank you all for being so kind.
Hi issi and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 03:09 PM

Hi

Welcome issi.

A great site for friendship and a chat when you are having a bad day, or a good day for that matter.

Just get posting, it is great fun,

I am sure that you will make many friends on here, particularly if you are one of those rare, intelligent ladies who understand just how bad Manflu is.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 03:16 PM

Hi issi

You'll love it here and soon find yourself coming for your daily fix.
Either for a laugh and a joke, a bit of serious worldly news stuff or just a good old moan about life. (we all do it).

If you get stuck with anything , just ask, though it can be like the blind leading the blind sometimes
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 05:10 PM

Hi Isabel and welcome to the OFF,nice to see another Scots Lass..hope You stick around for a long time
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 06:25 PM

Hi and welcome issi. Don't worry about making mistakes, I still do it after being a member for 100 years. Just jump in with both feet and have fun.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2017, 06:25 PM

Hello and welcome from me too
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 10:25 AM

Good morning Issi darlin' and welcome.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 11:20 AM

Hi Issi welcome to the forum. Your introduction speech was good, i'm sure you'll make lots of friends on here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top