Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:23 PM

Re: Trump's 'state' visit

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Unfriendly, bolshy, aggressive and not a nation I'd want to trade with.
Thank you Ruthio,an Honest answer,your a sweetheart.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Just what are we going to export to the USA?
The US is Britain’s largest single export market. The sheer size and vast cultural differences across the regions make the U.S. market a fascinating and diverse place for UK exporters. US economy is characterised by abundant natural resources, a well-developed infrastructure, and high productivity. According to the International Monetary Fund, the U.S. GDP constitutes 22% of the gross world product. The United States is the largest importer of goods and second largest exporter. Although the US is a major producer of manufactured and agricultural goods, the service sector dominates.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
The US is Britain’s largest single export market. The sheer size and vast cultural differences across the regions make the U.S. market a fascinating and diverse place for UK exporters. US economy is characterised by abundant natural resources, a well-developed infrastructure, and high productivity. According to the International Monetary Fund, the U.S. GDP constitutes 22% of the gross world product. The United States is the largest importer of goods and second largest exporter. Although the US is a major producer of manufactured and agricultural goods, the service sector dominates.
That does not answer my question.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Unfriendly, bolshy, aggressive and not a nation I'd want to trade with.

Now that I would agree with
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
So Here I am and I would like to ask a Question,but ya can't dance around it I need an Honest answer,If we in the U.S. did what You did and did the petition thing,How would we Look To You?
Hi

We can offer you a nice line in aging Marxists and self righteous Politicians.

We could send you Corbyn and Abbott if you would like,

Perhaps a State Visit could be arranged for them to meet Uncle Si and the rest of Duck Dynasty.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:37 PM

Hi

We can offer you a nice line in aging Marxists and self righteous Politicians.

We could send you Corbyn and Abbott if you would like,

Perhaps a State Visit could be arranged for them to meet Uncle Si and the rest of Duck Dynasty.
OMG that stupid show is there?They are Not Representative nor Considered Ambassadors To anywhere.Even here.So sorry they made it across the Pond.You have my condolences.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

04-02-2017, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Now that I would agree with
Hey honesty will set ya free,thanks man.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:40 PM

A work colleague mentioned we will be hit by chlorinated chicken imports. I don't think there is any risk of that as we produce enough chicken here. But we won't be protected from GM or GE foods. Also some of the growth hormones allowed in Beef production in the US are considered harmful by us. There is more focus on profit than on quality and I guess they don't have Jamie Oliver to campaign for change. Hopefully we won't need any US beef or dairy either. Maybe we can export more British beef and chicken to the US and make brand UK more desirable than Brand US.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:47 PM

So Here I am and I would like to ask a Question,but ya can't dance around it I need an Honest answer,If we in the U.S. did what You did and did the petition thing,How would we Look To You?
You do and did.....The White House petition worked for you....unfortunately.

We got Piers Morgan back
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:48 PM

We didn't like it when Obama commented on brexit so I'd dread to think what we'd say tbh.

I'm no fan of trump but he is your president it's for you to elect and decide who leads you.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top