Join for free
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 12:00 PM

Re: Netanyahu in London

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't think anyone should have them I'm completely unbiased in that, they should all be banned.
I've said before that you cannot effectively ban nuclear weapons any more than you can 'uninvent' them.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Hardly surprising since Israel, contrary to the non-prliferation treaty, developed its own nuclear weapons and the 'West' condoned it. Contrast that attitude to the possibility of Iran developing a nuclear programme.
Have to agree with you this time UJ.

The trouble with him, he doesn't need to ignore, he simply. throws out his statement of everyone being 'anit- ' again and again and again.

I cannot abide Netanyahu , he is one arrogant trouble maker, who, like the rest of his followers , only seem to be able to win a point if they make sure everyone else is gagged.

Israel is the threat, and clearly opposed to any peace process. They carry one huge chip on their shoulders, which they placed there themselves. The world, I believe, is getting fed up with him, Israel and the awkward position they place everyone else in.

If anyone should be banned from coming to UK it should be him. How much blood has he got on his hands ?

For anyone who has Jewish roots on here, maybe Muddy or JBR, then please understand this is against one man and his political party, just like it would be against Trump and his political party.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Israel is the threat, and clearly opposed to any peace process. They carry one huge chip on their shoulders.

For anyone who has Jewish roots on here, maybe Muddy or JBR
I can't speak for Muddy, but I have no Jewish roots.

I do, however, admire the Israeli people who, for all these years, have been surrounded by people who hate them and would like to see them obliterated and driven into the sea.

Despite these threats, and all of the related terrorist activities against them (especially from Gaza), they have defended themselves against all odds.

There is only one group of people who are causing trouble all over the world these days, and its not the Jews.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

I do, however, admire the Israeli people who, for all these years, have been surrounded by people who hate them and would like to see them obliterated and driven into the sea.

Despite these threats, and all of the related terrorist activities against them (especially from Gaza), they have defended themselves against all odds.

There is only one group of people who are causing trouble all over the world these days, and its not the Jews.
I agree.

I'm not Jewish but have met some lovely Jewish people in my time. They don't get any special treatment from government or local council and they don't force their religion on others.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

I am not Jewish have no Jewish roots and agree with all of the above .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:22 PM

Israel does many good things
Ie Everyday Syrians go to Israeli hospitals for treatment .
They are treated by Israeli doctors their enemies for injuries inflicted by their Syrian government .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hmsrV7UqXsM

Here too is the much maligned IDF on their humanitarian mission into Syria
To date they have treated over 1500 injured people .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYKvbNkXcOo
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I agree.

I'm not Jewish but have met some lovely Jewish people in my time. They don't get any special treatment from government or local council and they don't force their religion on others.
I've met lovely Jewish people too but disliking the state of Israel isn't about them at all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

04-02-2017, 01:54 PM

What is it about then?
Israel doesn't do us any harm Israelis are humanitarians always first on the scene in disasters.
They are a multicultural multifaith faith gender equal society they don't discriminate against homosexuals -these last two being the only Middle East country that can boast this tolerance .
So what is it?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 01:56 PM

It's our fault muddy we allowed a state to be there in the first place, I do wonder what drugs they were taking to imagine it could be a good idea to create a Jewish country right in the middle of Muslim countries,displacing the people already living there. It must have been strong hallucinogenics imo
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 02:01 PM

The first thing Trump has done to impress me is to tell Netanyahu that building settlements is unhelpful to achieving peace in the Middle East.

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top