Join for free
Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 03:53 PM

Re: Netanyahu in London

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The first thing Trump has done to impress me is to tell Netanyahu that building settlements is unhelpful to achieving peace in the Middle East.

And Netanyahu is going to take notice of that??? - Yeah right!!

Would have been better had he threatened to cut off the US funding of Israel.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's our fault muddy we allowed a state to be there in the first place, I do wonder what drugs they were taking to imagine it could be a good idea to create a Jewish country right in the middle of Muslim countries,displacing the people already living there. It must have been strong hallucinogenics imo

Possibly because there has always been a Jewish presence there .

Where on earth did Jesus come from ?
And as I recall he was a Jew !

Possibly because the Zionists had been BUYING land there for years prior to the foundation of Israel .

Yes buying it !
Paying money to the ARAB and TURKISH land owners who had no problem in selling rubbish land to the Jews

(Ironically the arabs called the Zionists settlers Palestinians )

There have always been Jews throughout the Middle East .
Is it to be exclusively a Muslim country ?

With all the uproar about trump it would seem it's ok for Muslims to go anywhere but Muslim lands are for Muslims ?

Also there are plenty of Christian Arabs living there too
Do they have no right to live there's because they arent Muslims ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

You would like that wouldn't you ?
Can you explain exactly why you hate Israel so much ?
Or is it simply a left wing tradition?

Of course they would have to stop the massive aid to the Palestinians too then they would have to stop living on the worlds benefits and get down to making peace .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

It's a diplomatically worded threat which is stronger and clearer than anything in recent years. Trump has made it his mission to create peace in the Middle east and it seems he will do whatever it takes to achieve that.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Possibly because there has always been a Jewish presence there .

Where on earth did Jesus come from ?
And as I recall he was a Jew !

Possibly because the Zionists had been BUYING land there for years prior to the foundation of Israel .

Yes buying it !
Paying money to the ARAB and TURKISH land owners who had no problem in selling rubbish land to the Jews

(Ironically the arabs called the Zionists settlers Palestinians )

There have always been Jews throughout the Middle East .
Is it to be exclusively a Muslim country ?

With all the uproar about trump it would seem it's ok for Muslims to go anywhere but Muslim lands are for Muslims ?

Also there are plenty of Christian Arabs living there too
Do they have no right to live there's because they arent Muslims ?
I'm not sure why you get so het up over things blimey, yes of course there have been all sorts of people throughout the Middle East, no one has denied that. No one has said only Muslims should live there, but surely you can see how insensitive and down right dangerous and wrong it us to give away land already lived on. You are loud about Australia and the indigenous people, but seem to think this is ok.

It's the number of non middle eastern Jews that were planted there that has caused the problems, if the numbers had remained as they were I doubt anyone would have a problem, but after ww2 the numbers rose enormously.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 05:04 PM

Hi

I am at a complete loss as to how to understand why one person would want to kill another simply because they have a different religion.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You would like that wouldn't you ?
Can you explain exactly why you hate Israel so much ?
Or is it simply a left wing tradition?

Of course they would have to stop the massive aid to the Palestinians too then they would have to stop living on the worlds benefits and get down to making peace .

Nothing to do with hating Israel, but I do detest the fascist Likud party and its zionist platform of greed and murder.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

04-02-2017, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am at a complete loss as to how to understand why one person would want to kill another simply because they have a different religion.

Try telling that to to the zionists.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2017, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Group identity. Football fans have killed rival team supporters. As recent events have demonstrated, it doesn't take much to divide us to hate each other.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

04-02-2017, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm not sure why you get so het up over things blimey, yes of course there have been all sorts of people throughout the Middle East, no one has denied that. No one has said only Muslims should live there, but surely you can see how insensitive and down right dangerous and wrong it us to give away land already lived on. You are loud about Australia and the indigenous people, but seem to think this is ok.
So who is indidgenous to the Middle East ?
The Jews yes
The arabs yes
The Turks yes
And the many other different people that live there
The situation is not the same at all .

It's the number of non middle eastern Jews that were planted there that has caused the problems, if the numbers had remained as they were I doubt anyone would have a problem, but after ww2 the numbers rose enormously.
How many Chinese now live in Tibet ?
How many Indians were displaced when Pakistan was created ?
How many Greek Cypriots when Cyprus was taken by Turkey ?
How many Jewish people lost their lands throughout the Middle East , in Yemen in Iraq etc
How many are 70 year old refugees ?
None .
They can't keep living on the worlds bounty moaning on about being displaced Israel is a fact they have to get over it move on an make a life instead of being the worlds professional refugees.

Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top