Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 07:19 PM

Re: Brexit Vote Analysis

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
My understanding of the term redneck is it is a description of the working class white poor in the southern part of the US. How strange that you use the term to as a derogatory way describe the people you claim to sympathise with and support. Just because they voted for something you don't approve of.
Then you have a different definition to me.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 07:28 PM

Hi

The one thing I cannot understand is why the Corbyn supporters are always right and the rest of us are wrong,

Corbyn wants the same Politics as Venezuela, and look where they are.

There is an element of bitterness here.

I was a casualty of Maggie, such is life.

Got on with it and worked my way back up again.

I have no time for Maggie, but even less for Scargill.

Life is what you make it.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 07:37 PM

Why not ask your friends in high places they know all the answers.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2017, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Why not ask your friends in high places they know all the answers.
Hi

I have no friends in high places.

You on the other hand have been for a pint with Jeremy.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

11-02-2017, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have no friends in high places.

You on the other hand have been for a pint with Jeremy.
Yes I have, but how is that relevant?
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Then you have a different definition to me.
Then you need to look in the dictionary.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I imagine a lot of 30-35's voted to remain. Mainly because after listening to a discussion it was mentioned that since about 2003/4 university education has been taught on the whole concept of globalisation. Which doesn't surprise me. No doubt something else introduced by the EU .
' Brain Washing ' springs to mind ,when thinking about it, no wonder Tony Blair wanted everyone to go to University !
I find it hilarious that you declare that Leavers aren't thick and then say something like this!!! That globalisation was introduced by the EU!! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!

This entire part of th site is prime proof that Leavers were likely to be less educated. And no some intelligent people didn't get a chance to go to Uni but by now have been so left behind that their capacity to understand has been severely impaired. They may as well be thick.

We still get those who say they thought if they voted on 23 June they would be put of the EU by the 24th.
AND YOU DON'T THINK THICKOS DIDNT VOTE TO LEAVE!!

Remainers arguments weren't wrong...it is just that most Leavers didn't understand them!
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
And, of course, those who have benefited from higher education over recent years have also 'benefited' from left wing political ideology spouted by their lefty-liberal tutors.

I have seen papers written by these so-called graduates with the most ridiculously simple spelling and grammatical mistakes. They seem to know everything about left wing politics but nothing about the basics of English.

If that's called 'education' then I suggest it should be renamed 'brainwashing'.
You don't really think the fact that graduates don't spell perfectly means they are less intelligent than you, do you???
Now who is the fool?
And your definition of a uni graduate is proof positive of your envy of those better educated than you are because you have NO IDEA what goes on in unis. so you find some imagined reason to dislike them.

and then you pretend to be intelligent!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 02:53 PM

You stupid woman!

I AM a university graduate.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 05:16 PM

Drunker seems to be sobering up!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...t&utm_campaign

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top