Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2017, 06:14 PM

Re: Marine Le Pen

I love France, but it is still part of the EU and has residents like Flicker... so I may give it a miss for a while!
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I have been for over thirty years except for a lapse when I bought a Peugeot estate for my work - a good motor though.

I always check the labels on food products and if any signs of Le Grenuille are present it's put back on the shelf.
Judd you just stay there. You wouldn't get very far spelling French like that.

Now Julie what were you saying about Remainers all being rude???
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I love France, but it is still part of the EU and has residents like Flicker... so I may give it a miss for a while!
I admit .. it's British people like her that can, at a pinch .. make me ashamed to be British. What kind of message does she send out to French people if they mistakenly think we're all as cantankerous and arrogant.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I admit .. it's British people like her that can, at a pinch .. make me ashamed to be British. What kind of message does she send out to French people if they mistakenly think we're all as cantankerous and arrogant.
Maybe that is why she uses a mainly UK discussion site! Constantly talking about Brexit must bore the pants off the French.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 04:14 PM

Well she's not French (except for a bit of official paper) so perhaps they tell her to sling her hook.
We're clearly at a disadvantage. Perhaps if we said it with a string of onions draped around our neck along with a Gallic shrug who knows, we might get lucky
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
Judd you just stay there. You wouldn't get very far spelling French like that.

Now Julie what were you saying about Remainers all being rude???
Thank goodness for that.

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top