Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 08:46 PM

Re: Sorry for my absence

How ya doing now Meeps? Feeling any better yet?
Meep
manchester uk
Meep is female 

13-02-2017, 09:37 PM

Thank you for all your kind wishes
Trying to get what I need from the docs is like trying to get blood out of a stone and I don't feel well enough to do battle with them
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2017, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Meep ->
Thank you for all your kind wishes
Trying to get what I need from the docs is like trying to get blood out of a stone and I don't feel well enough to do battle with them

Is there anyone that can help and maybe go with you and fight in your corner Meep?
Meep
manchester uk
Meep is female 

14-02-2017, 01:22 PM

no Mups, that's the problem, my daughter lives in Greece
I am going to have to find my own voice and complain about the level of care I am getting or not getting
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 01:29 PM

Meep, I am very good at complaining, so if you don't mind discussing your health problems with me, send me a PM and I would be happy to help.
We can even chat over the phone if you don't mind sharing your number.
Meep
manchester uk
Meep is female 

14-02-2017, 01:36 PM

Thanks for that Twink

My friend Sharon has enough on her plate at the mo so I feel bad asking her for her help, her 90 year Gran is in hospital with pneumonia fighting for her life, Sharon is visiting her twice a day as well as having three kids to look after
My other friend Doreen would have her say and then I would be told to find another surgery to register with
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-02-2017, 01:50 PM

Thanks for that Twink

My friend Sharon has enough on her plate at the mo so I feel bad asking her for her help, her 90 year Gran is in hospital with pneumonia fighting for her life, Sharon is visiting her twice a day as well as having three kids to look after
My other friend Doreen would have her say and then I would be told to find another surgery to register with

I think that could well be true Meep, so be careful, as a lot of surgeries are not taking new patients any more.
When is your scan?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 02:04 PM

Thanks for that Twink

Well you can contact me by PM if you need me. I was thinking of a written complaint asking why your suffering is not being relieved... they would be obliged to reply. If there was no satisfactory medical explanation for their not being able to help you, then you take it to your MP. I could help you with the letters if needed.
I did this at The Christie hospital, when I was having problems with my cancer treatment... and things certainly changed... although that was 5 years ago and I understand it is now having the same problems of insufficient staff again. After my complaint things certainly changed for me and the staff were always very respectful on my regular check ups over those 5 years
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well you can contact me by PM if you need me. I was thinking of a written complaint asking why your suffering is not being relieved... they would be obliged to reply. If there was no satisfactory medical explanation for their not being able to help you, then you take it to your MP. I could help you with the letters if needed.
I did this at The Christie hospital, when I was having problems with my cancer treatment... and things certainly changed... although that was 5 years ago and I understand it is now having the same problems of insufficient staff again. After my complaint things certainly changed for me and the staff were always very respectful on my regular check ups over those 5 years
Twink, Meep joined the site just 3 weeks ago so I'm afraid she doesn't have access to our PM system yet
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

14-02-2017, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Twink, Meep joined the site just 3 weeks ago so I'm afraid she doesn't have access to our PM system yet
Thanks Mags, and sorry Meep, I thought you were a member from the past who had returned here. I can't think of any other way to make contact with you

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top