Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 11:39 AM

Re: ukip's (racist) spokesman

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
One person doesn't mean an entire movement is racist ! Some very nice people in UKIP
I have yet to meet one.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Then why has he (a) withdrawn the offending picture, (b) apologised for it.
Because it's offensive?

That doesn't make him a racist....he may well be, I don'y know but, neither do you.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Because it's offensive?

That doesn't make him a racist....he may well be, I don'y know but, neither do you.

It most certainly does and a scumbag like this is most certainly a racist.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 11:56 AM

It most certainly does and a scumbag like this is most certainly a racist.
You live in Brighton.....known nationally for it's gay community...does this make you gay?

Of course not.

The guy forwarded a piece of offensive material, withdrew it and apologised.

A fool at least, a racist at worst.

I don't have the ability to make an informed and accurate judgement on such little evidence and neither do you.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 12:02 PM

Then why has he (a) withdrawn the offending picture, (b) apologised for it.
Because we have to apologise for everything these days that's why.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 12:06 PM

Higher than tories or labour ? I'm not so sure, look at Diane Abbott does she make all Labour Party members racist ?
You took the words out of my mouth Julie, yes, This Ukip official should never have been so crass as to put those words to a cartoon about illegal immigrants and Jeremy at the wheel, but..... The truth hurts doesn't it, UJ? contrary to the gentle-hearted, oh so easily offended that were quick to complain about the cartoon, try telling that to the neighbours of terrorists who sneaked in, set up their bomb-making back room next door to them and awoke with their homes surrounded by police and moved out at a minutes notice.

If Jeremy had his way, he would turn a blind eye to anyone wishing to sneak in the back door. He is such a dumbass!

Also UJ, where is your outrage on how racist Diane Abbot is? I never hear you calling her by the names you delight in calling others!! How that woman is allowed to remain in office is beyond me. But there you are, a case of "do as I say, not as I do".
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I have yet to meet one.
Well I believe several of our members voted UKIP all very nice people. My husband voted UKIP too I can assure you he's nice too.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 12:23 PM

Well I believe several of our members voted UKIP all very nice people. My husband voted UKIP too I can assure you he's nice too.
And I am and I make exceedingly good cakes too !!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
And I am and I make exceedingly good cakes too !!
Exactly !
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 08:24 PM

I see that the UKIP candidate for the Stoke seat has been a tad dishonest i.e a lying bastard

https://order-order.com/2017/02/14/n...-claims-wrong/

It's a quality he will need when and if he becomes an MP

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top