Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 09:39 AM

Trump security adviser resigns

Oh dear.....whatever next?

"President Donald Trump's national security adviser, Michael Flynn, resigned late on Monday after revelations that he had discussed U.S. sanctions on Russia with the Russian ambassador to the United States before Trump took office and misled Vice President Mike Pence about the conversations.

Flynn's resignation came hours after it was reported that the Justice Department had warned the White House weeks ago that Flynn could be vulnerable to blackmail for contacts with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak before Trump took power on Jan. 20.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 10:12 AM

Re: Trump security adviser resigns

Following the dismissal of the Attorney General, Trump is looking very accident prone!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 04:46 PM

I can recall Michael Flynn accusing Hillary of being a security risk and wanting to lock her up. Now Flynn shuffles off. There is some advantage to being one of the first one to desert a sinking ship as by the time it sinks, no one will remember.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 04:50 PM

The swamp is draining itself.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2017, 05:39 PM

That famous Queen song Another one bites the dust.

They are all a bunch of liars. I wonder how many more are going to be outed before too long of telling big fat porky pies.

I haven't listened to Trumps take on it as I cannot bear to listen to the man.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2017, 11:57 AM

Near end of presidencies there is usually a question asked when and what did the president know ? That question has never in my memory come so soon after a man has taken office as it has with trump !
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 12:41 PM

I have to laugh when I see him trying to look all "in control and threatening" as President.
He is a blown up paper bag.

This is turning into a good farce. God bless the press and judiciary who can stand up to him.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 01:26 PM

Getting worse for Trump - his nomination for Labour Secretary has also been forced to withdraw his nomination.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 01:39 PM

I have never ever seen so many comments mentioning the Deep State, I almost can't believe it's being allowed.

Quick edit: In the papers I meant and over quite a few papers, too.
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2017, 05:20 AM

I don't know how the Comedy Shows can make a living with this Trump guy in the White House.

The Missing Pieces in the Flynn Story

President Trump may have thought the departure of his national security adviser, Michael Flynn, would end the controversy over his administration’s involvement with Russia, but the damning revelations keep coming. The whole fiasco underscores the dysfunction and dishonesty of his White House and how ill prepared it is to protect the nation.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/1...acebook.com%2F

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top