Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2017, 01:39 PM

Re: The Price Of Staying In!!

I think she's assuming our laws will remain the same I see brexit as just the start of looking at our systems and rules and change has to come from it. Housing prices just to start we need to stop the foreign buyers, make them live here if they want to buy.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2017, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
Don't be so overtly stupid.
Ouch! Haven't had such a good chuckle in ages. It's nice to feel part of a crowd.

Dont be stupid.

You don't half talk rubbish.
Silly boy:
For heaven's sake..

So you retreat behind personal remarks.

You don't debate...you are like Trump who retreats to where he is adored while making ridiculous remarks designed to prod cheers.
All you want is to find a space to rant ...
When in fact you haven't a clue how to counter reality.
Hmm .....
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2017, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'm sure that's not the case, Julia.

It used to annoy me, reading Flicker's ramblings, but now I realise that she is likely to be a poor mentally-challenged individual. I've met such people before, and I feel that they should be pitied or even humoured.

On the other hand, I'd suggest that we don't respond to her any more than we respond to trolls.
You're kidding ... I find the cross-channel invective and spite quite entertaining now. You just have to accept she's a total nut job.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2017, 06:52 PM

Hi

Juncker is at it again, yet more threats today.

This should be interesting.

I sometimes wonder if Flicker works in his press office.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2017, 07:03 PM

Yes. It sounds like Drunker is becoming increasingly disappointed, not to say desperate!

"And he also expressed his "disappointment" that some member states appeared to have begun informally negotiating with Britain already, saying it went against the EU's mantra of “no negotiation without notification”."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...l&utm_campaign

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top