Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2017, 09:39 AM

Paul Nuttall claims spike in hate crimes following Brexit is 'fabricated'

Paul Nuttall has already been found out telling porkies on his personal web site, now he claims that the rise in hate crimes are falsified.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7560381.html
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2017, 10:06 AM

Re: Paul Nuttall claims spike in hate crimes following Brexit is 'fabricated'

UKIP is bad to the core!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2017, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
UKIP is bad to the core!
Which party would you recommend and why Tara?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2017, 11:17 AM

He's a strange man. Not really suited to politics IMO seems to lie a lot perhaps that's why he feels at home though in politics.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2017, 11:19 AM

Hmmmmm.......before the vote some of these crimes may have been categorised differently....Ii do believe there's been an increase but., by how much? I'm not sure.

I think the media have exaggerated it by highlighting colour/race/religion...so what may have been reported as a simple assault prior. .....it now becomes a race issue.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2017, 11:29 AM

I think brexit was misunderstood by some they thought after the vote we would throw out anyone of a different colour or had an accent. I know Nate has had things said to him wouldn't have been said before brexit but he's a 6ft4 black guy who laughs at idiots so it's not affected him greatly but some people aren't as well built to take it and it must be scarier world for them at the moment.

Day after brexit woman said to him you will have to go home now, he calmly pointed out a he was born here and b Sri Lanka isn't in the eu, she just couldn't get it though and was last seen shouting obscenities on knaphill high street, I do hope she recovered and felt just a little bit silly afterwards.

I do think low level things are bring reported more these days, I'm not convinced that's wrong though.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2017, 11:48 AM

The media loves to over exaggerate issues and provoke the more sensitive among us. I'm not saying that Paul is whiter than white, but these days I don't believe anything I read in the press, many good people have been destroyed by the 'Mud Sticks' principle. Some of it might be true and some of it isn't, depending who wrote it. I refuse to be herded by the media and go off on one. So the jury is still out where I'm concerned until the evidence becomes overwhelming...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

15-02-2017, 11:52 AM

He was subject to a debate on lbc yesterday, it's his claims he was at hill borough and lost close friends there that have been discovered as lies I am judging him a liar on.

Why would anyone do that ? It's hurtful to the people who lost loved ones and who were there.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2017, 01:20 PM

Hi

We have always had our share of nasty people here in the UK, no different to anywhere else.

After Brexit, they got a bit more vocal.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2017, 02:17 PM

Arron baks says he is "sick to death" of hearing about Hillsborough. So i am sure he is also sick of hearing about the rise in assaults.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top