Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 10:13 AM

Re: Paul Nuttall claims spike in hate crimes following Brexit is 'fabricated'

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Could it be the Liverpudlian accent.....
I'm not sure about that, OGF but it is certainly something to do with his constant , loud laugh, look at me , I'm funny, sort of attitude. He gives me the creeps !

I once was told, never to trust someone who laughs all the time.

What good advice that was. It seems to be partly proven, now we know about so many 'laughers' who were abusing children !
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2017, 11:34 AM

Re: Paul Nuttall claims spike in hate crimes following Brexit is 'fabricated'

Ha Ha ! This is taken from another forum. Probably says it all. really.

Paul Nuttall: Hero of Normandy, discovered America, created the moon, wants to privatise the NHS, wants to save the NHS, survivor of the Titanic disaster, 5th member of ABBA, holder of the VC, PHD in BS, GCSE in politics, Refugee from Liverpool, Banned from Liverpool, Drummer in the Beatles, Astronaut, Astrophysicist, Gynaecologist, Labottomist, Invented the internet, Lied on the internet, Created lies using Hillsborough to attempt to get favour, Actor, Gymnast, Gerbil, Gulf war veteran, Spineless Merseyburger, Hamburger, Tosser!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top