Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 11:52 AM

Re: Do our Doctors lack knowledge or finance?

Thanks for all the possible causes and ways of finding relief. I will listen to everything and see if anything works, because the pain is really bad in the first hour or so. This means that the normally happy me, is not good company in the mornings any more. ( so can you all make allowance for this when you read my early morning posts, written while I am eating breakfast.)

OGF, a massage sounds like a nice idea... but who is going to get up at 4am to give me one?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thanks for all the possible causes and ways of finding relief. I will listen to everything and see if anything works, because the pain is really bad in the first hour or so. This means that the normally happy me, is not good company in the mornings any more. ( so can you all make allowance for this when you read my early morning posts, written while I am eating breakfast.)

OGF, a massage sounds like a nice idea... but who is going to get up at 4am to give me one?

Be careful Twinks, you may be inviting more than you bargained for.
I think you should delete that before Ploppy sees it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 12:00 PM

Having been a postman Twinks I am used to getting up early and doing some sorting......There was always a surprise for somebody in my sack....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
[/B]

Having been a postman Twinks I am used to getting up early and doing some sorting......There was always a surprise for somebody in my sack....
I will get some extra bacon and eggs in for breakfast then
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

18-02-2017, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Be careful Twinks, you may be inviting more than you bargained for.
I think you should delete that before Ploppy sees it.
Mups I bet Ploppy never looks at the health threads.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 04:55 PM

What you need is a good poinking.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

18-02-2017, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
What you need is a good poinking.
I think I will give that a miss Nom!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 06:18 PM

Hi

Plenty will offer to stay over Twinks ready for a 4 am massage,
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

18-02-2017, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Plenty will offer to stay over Twinks ready for a 4 am massage,
I am sure they will, but I am not sure their intentions are honourable!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2017, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It is true what Julie says about the pillow, it really does help Twinks..
All Twink's pillows are out on assignments at the moment.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top