Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 07:05 PM

Re: Ex Guantanamo Brit is suicide bomber

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Of course there were "wrongful detentions" that isn't in doubt.....its the constant criticisms of the way detainees were treated and their human rights, .....do you ignore the facts that there were terrorists amongst these detainees?

Do you know how many were active terrorists?

Do you know how many atrocities were averted because of intel gathered?

And please.....give the smileys a miss, I much prefer the honesty of a post without their inclusion.
Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Do you ignore the fact that that there were innocents amongst the detainees ?

Do you know how many ?

Do you know how many atrocities were perpetrated against those innocents
or
if any other 'atrocities' were averted by intel gleaned from those will say anything to make the torture stop ?

Do you know how many of the extended families and friends of abducted and tortured innocents were actually radicalized by such barbarity and injustice ?
Oh dear....in your haste you seem to have misquoted me...in the form of mischevious editing?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 07:25 PM

Hi

As these poor, innocent victims obviously pose no threat to us at all on their return to the UK he obvious answer is to house them all in Brighton where their Human Rights will be vigorously defended.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

As these poor, innocent victims obviously pose no threat to us at all on their return to the UK he obvious answer is to house them all in Brighton where their Human Rights will be vigorously defended.
And ruin a lovely Marina?
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 08:10 PM

Oh dear....in your haste you seem to have misquoted me...in the form of mischevious editing?
Not at all "dear".
Simply reversing your questions.
You asked how many "terrorists" were detained or were 'active' etc
and the value of 'intel' gathered.

I ask how many innocents were abducted and tortured and how reliable any info obtained under torture would be anyway.
Unlike your good self, I have provided links where some insight might be gained.
You, on the other hand, have conceded that you don't want to know.
An exercise in futility.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

23-02-2017, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Not at all "dear".
Simply reversing your questions.
You asked how many "terrorists" were detained or were 'active' etc
and the value of 'intel' gathered.

I ask how many innocents were abducted and tortured and how reliable any info obtained under torture would be anyway.
Unlike your good self, I have provided links where some insight might be gained.
You, on the other hand, have conceded that you don't want to know.
An exercise in futility.
Nope, you should revisit your own statements....re-read them.....you wrote "Do you ignore the fact that that there were innocents amongst the detainees"

It seems a habit of yours....editing posts to suit.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

23-02-2017, 08:52 PM

A list of those detainees that returned to active terrorism,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_...d_to_terrorism
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 09:13 PM

A list of those detainees that returned to active terrorism,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_...d_to_terrorism
A rather long list, virtually all of whom have names suggesting one particular culture.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top