Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 02:36 PM

Re: Trump in Sweden via Fox News

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We are asking residents, residents scared to go out in the evening.
Who might they be? When were you last in Sweden?
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Are you kidding???
That's what I believe too...
Sweden is in one hell of a pickle over the immigration issue, and their media are not allowed to report the attacks, rapes etc.

Or are people suggesting all is bright and wonderful over there and that the violence is fake news????

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
"The Gatestone Institute has been accused of being islamophobic, and of promoting falsehoods and paranoia"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatestone_Institute
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
The Gatestone Institute has been accused of being islamophobic, and of promoting falsehoods and paranoia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatestone_Institute
OK. And the second link, from the Telegraph?
Flicker
France

23-02-2017, 02:45 PM

The one that says:

Sweden's crime rates are typically low compared with other nations and - contrary to Trump's belief - there hasn't been a refugee-driven crime wave in recent years.
In fact, the latest figures show that the rate of crimes against life and health have actually decreased in recent years.

??

Perhaps you should read th whole of your links.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 02:51 PM

The one that says:

Sweden's crime rates are typically low compared with other nations and - contrary to Trump's belief - there hasn't been a refugee-driven crime wave in recent years.
In fact, the latest figures show that the rate of crimes against life and health have actually decreased in recent years.

??

Perhaps you should read th whole of your links.
For god's sakes woman, you're a flippin nightmare!!

Of course I read it, and was surprised... I thought you'd be interested, along with others in the forum...
There are a lot of interesting facts and charts etc. in the piece.
Especially about integration and people's concerns.

Not all minds are closed you know
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 02:58 PM

This is what started all this off.

Nothing to do with Trump Just a film makers view on what is happening in Sweden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrSIKDpHmq4
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 03:00 PM

Who might they be? When were you last in Sweden?
Why would I need to go to Sweden ? Plenty of swedes are able to use the Internet, and I said I had spoken to someone coming back from there, he said last words his hosts had said to him were get the news out there, our media won't tell if as it is someone has to say it.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Why would I need to go to Sweden ? Plenty of swedes are able to use the Internet, and I said I had spoken to someone coming back from there, he said last words his hosts had said to him were get the news out there, our media won't tell if as it is someone has to say it.
The stories coming out of Sweden make you right.

A follow on from the Link I posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43-eUAYLxw
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 07:08 PM

It's often inferred (and probably true) that the Swedish Government manipulate figures in an attempt to downplay issues caused by immigrants.
I think they stopped logging crimes by ethnicity as so many were committed by immigrants.

Swedes have to be very careful about what they say on these matters, as it's been known to cost people their jobs.

A Swedish woman rang one of the UK radio talk shows less than a week ago saying the same.

Crimes carried out by immigrants are regularly and deliberately downplayed.

Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 10:23 PM

The fact is Trump lied. He loudly and openly proclaimed that a terrorist attack had occurred on Friday night. Watch him do it before trying to massage his fabrication with stories that do not apply to the fact that he is again caught in a lie and than again in lying about lying.

Trump cites (fake) attack in Sweden
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ildt/98127056/

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top