Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 03:33 PM

Re: Wish there were more Heroes like Ian Grillot

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I don't understand how people can hate and kill people, just because they have a different colour skin.
I don't like some foreign cultures and I am sure I would be prepared to argue about them, but I could not harm them. The only time I would consider that is if they were harming an innocent human being.
I think Ian Grillot showed great courage.
Nor do I.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
The nasty UKIP has certainly stirred up racism in this country. I reckon that idiot Trump would bring back the colour bar in the US if he could.
I don't think that comment is ridiculous - the guy is unhinged!

I also agree that the likes of Farage and Trump are very much to blame in no insignificant way for their part in not only legitimising racism but inciting it. These people and people like them are scum - they have no role and no place in the future of humanity, only the destruction of it.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->

I also agree that the likes of Farage and Trump are very much to blame in no insignificant way for their part in not only legitimising racism but inciting it. These people and people like them are scum - they have no role and no place in the future of humanity, only the destruction of it.
Thank Azz.

Since Farage in the UK, and Trump in the US, have been strutting their stuff, racism appears to be much more to the fore these days.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 05:29 PM

Americans appear to shoot people of all ages creeds and colours.
Gun crime seems to cover all bases .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->

As the UK is one of the most humane countries in the world .
That is one reason people still want to come here to live .
Other countries are so brutal even to their own citizens of the same creed and colour there is no comparison .
Women are mistreated in their own countries not because of their creed or colour but because they are second class citizens and judged differently simply because of their gender .
Racism is practised on people because of their colour all over the east in many cases it's degrees of colour .
The caste system although technically illegal is still practised In The sub continent and what more racist than the caste system ?
People of all colours and creeds are treated much better in the Uk than in their own lands.

tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

27-02-2017, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Americans appear to shoot people of all ages creeds and colours.
Gun crime seems to cover all bases .
Blacks seem to be targeted more than whites by the police in that country.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

27-02-2017, 05:09 PM

Probaby it's pretty grim to be black in the USA unless you are the President of course !
On the other hand it's pretty grim to be black ( or white)in Mugabes Zimbabwe or any amount of other countries in Africa .

Slightly off topic .
To be born albino in Africa is quite literally a death sentence as the limbs of albinos are considered tribal medicine albino children are frequently hacked to death.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top