Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 10:27 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ah, thank you for explaining.
Hi

Togging photos of Mups au natural is illegal Nom.

Not to worry, we can defend you.

One of my photos of Mups at a Bedlington meet.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	mups.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	2683  
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 10:30 AM

Good morning fellow members a damp blustery morning which has put a halt to my gardening.
I will attack the ironing instead.

After all this digging and earthmoving in the garden, apart from aching muscles I actually feel fitter, it the excercise I guess.

Enjoy your day everyone.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 10:56 AM

Good morning
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 11:02 AM

buenas dias all. Nice photo Mups, white Peacocks are so pretty. Blue sky with some cloud here at the present time, but the palm trees are not blowing about this morning.

Some bad planning seems to have occurred for us today. We have a birthday lunch to attend at a local restaurant and this evening friends coming to us for dinner. Two meals in one day is a bit much for me, but at least I only have to cook one of them.

Have a nice day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 11:10 AM

i rolled out of bed about 8.30am ish and cruised downstairs to have cornflakes and a cup of tea. After all that hard work time needed to go onto next task, so a nice sit down to come onto here. Looks like another hard day infront of me watching Sue working in the garden, fair wears out the eyballs that does so will have to have a lie down to recover again for the next stint.

Ordered a battery charger for AA and AAA batteries, ye i already have a couple but, and a big but, the Cheaper ones only have a single chip controlling 8 slots ,so ordered one with 8 chips to control 8 slots individually.

I, like most, had not even given it a thought

Looking on youtube this guy explains it very well.

Went into the garage to put back the dashcam and Sue had parked so closed to the garage wall I could mot even get to the passanger door.

Why park that close beats me, so moved the car over so the wing mirror didn't get hit reversing out
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 04:14 PM

Afternoon all, just dull and grey here.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Togging photos of Mups au natural is illegal Nom.

Not to worry, we can defend you.

One of my photos of Mups at a Bedlington meet.

You're getting confused Swims.
That wasn't me at the Bedlington meet, that was taken at my Yoga class last week.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top