Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 09:55 AM

Re: Who was it who was eating in McDonald's???

Who is this McDonald guy trying to poison the pommy population?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 09:56 AM

Ripple I only go with my grandchildren who are only allowed there as a treat about three times a year!
Its not really an old f**ts place you need to be young an fit and immune to noise !
Ps They have a veggie option too!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
I am amazed no one here eats at Mc's except for Muddy and the heathy option.
the drive through queues are ginormous .
Come on fessup

Me I'm a veggie
I didn't say I don't go, I don't go often but I do go (as well as KFC) and always get my free senior's coffee. It seems to be mainly seniors that goes these days (and younger kids when school turns out).

Never tried the mouse burger though. Actually I was surprised how expensive fast food was when I was in Britain; the meals cost the same in pounds as they do in dollars here (ie twice as much). The surprising thing is that food in the supermarket was cheaper in Britain than here but eating out was more expensive - still can't understand why.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 11:18 AM

Like a few others on here, I love a Macdonalds burger occasionally. When you consider how many Macdonalds outlets there are in the country and something bad was found at just this one. There are smaller chains of food outlets where complaints are a regular thing. Even Jamie Oliver's places have been suspect.

When I was out on the road all day as a courier it was a welcoming site to see a Macdonalds, a place where you could get a decent cup of tea for just seventy five pence [I believe it's a bit more expensive now, but still good value] I mostly would take my own sandwiches and eat in the car park, but late at night and a long way from home a burger would fill the void and save Mrs Fox from cooking when I arrived home.

What would Bear Grylls do? Eat the mouse and wash it down with some urine......Probably the nice sweet tasting stuff that Tpin produces......Yum Yum....Anyone for seconds?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 12:12 PM

We, daughter & I often eat at McD's, the food is edible & cheap & I like it. Have been going for some years, not all the time, but if we need a quick, not large meal it's an ideal place to go. We have never found anything in the food that shouldn't be there. Their breakfast meals are very good.
Sometimes they have really nice toys in the kids meal packs as well.
In the link, it wasn't a foreign body, it was part of a chicken, it just looked strange.Obviously the person who ordered it has never had to take a chicken apart.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 01:28 PM

It's a fallacy, that Burgers are bad for you, the Mother and Father in law dismiss curries, but have never tried one, mind you, they are both doing well at 84 years old, so, they may have a point.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
We, daughter & I often eat at McD's, the food is edible & cheap & I like it. Have been going for some years, not all the time, but if we need a quick, not large meal it's an ideal place to go. We have never found anything in the food that shouldn't be there. Their breakfast meals are very good.
Sometimes they have really nice toys in the kids meal packs as well.
In the link, it wasn't a foreign body, it was part of a chicken, it just looked strange.Obviously the person who ordered it has never had to take a chicken apart.

Since when have chicken had mouse tails??? Go look at the picture in the O/P and tell that isn't a mouse tail.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 04:52 PM

It was tendon .
Chicken have them in their legs .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It was tendon .
Years ago we used to pull those tendons on the legs of the Christmas chicken and they used to make the feet clench up
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It was tendon .
Bullsh*t it was a mouse tail!!!

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top