Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 10:29 PM

Re: What's your favorite thing to wear to bed?

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Ha ha Arty, after over forty years of marriage she is quite well aware of the pervert that she married....
Oooh Foxy, could you elaborate? The members could do with hearing a bit of X rated scandal !!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 10:30 PM

I was a shy bride and wore a baby doll night dress on our wedding night. It didn't stay on for very long and never worn one since, or anything else for that matter, nor does my husband.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oooh Foxy, could you elaborate? The members could do with hearing a bit of X rated scandal !!
My sex life is an open book Arty......Filled with blank pages..
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Don't they rattle your teeth?
No of course not , I have taken them out beforehand.
giggle
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
No of course not , I have taken them out beforehand.
giggle
hahahahaha..........best giggle I've had for a while.
Though I suspect theres not much difference in the feeling(gums or ribbed)...for the wearer
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I dislike being too warm in bed, and glad my husband have had separate rooms for a good while. I like my own space at night.
So do I. I like my room cold enough to hang meat in (not that kind of meat ) and my bed to myself.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
No UJ, this is what l wear....Turn on night gear!!
Not the headpiece, I hope.

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
On really cold nights, I love snuggling into my flannel PJ's. But on warmer nights I prefer to wear just a big comfy t-shirt. I know some people sleep nude, but I've just never been comfortable doing that, so at least a t-shirt must be worn.

What's your favorite attire when snuggling into bed?
Hi Linda, to be honest, since the day I married, He who must obey and I never once wore a thing to bed. Unfortunately, that ended for me in December 2013 on the morning he couldn't wake me (I was away with the fairies somewhere, unconscious with embolisms in my lungs)and only found out later that not only was my eldest brother who lived nearest and was called by he who must obey in a blind panic at not being able to wake me, present in the bedroom, but also two gorgeous paramedics, who all could not help but see me in all my naked glory, My brother discreetly left the bedroom whilst he who must obey quickly put on me with the help of the paramedics, the only nightie I possessed, but again, only after I had lain there naked for the world to see, whilst they stuck all these blooming sucker things over my body before taking me downstairs to the ambulance.

I was mortified!! when I came out of hospital three weeks later, the first thing I did was buy half a dozen long t-shirts to wear.BUT I HATE IT!. Every time I bloomin try to turn over in bed now my t-shirt stays where it is and I feel as though I am being strangled!!. Oh well, needs must I suppose and I'm certainly not taking any chances again.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 02:23 PM

This is a topic we have had many times

I wear a cotton nightdress as I slide between pristine cotton sheets 'my bed is my temple' and everything must be perfect
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Hi Linda, to be honest, since the day I married, He who must obey and I never once wore a thing to bed. Unfortunately, that ended for me in December 2013 on the morning he couldn't wake me (I was away with the fairies somewhere, unconscious with embolisms in my lungs)and only found out later that not only was my eldest brother who lived nearest and was called by he who must obey in a blind panic at not being able to wake me, present in the bedroom, but also two gorgeous paramedics, who all could not help but see me in all my naked glory, My brother discreetly left the bedroom whilst he who must obey quickly put on me with the help of the paramedics, the only nightie I possessed, but again, only after I had lain there naked for the world to see, whilst they stuck all these blooming sucker things over my body before taking me downstairs to the ambulance.

I was mortified!! when I came out of hospital three weeks later, the first thing I did was buy half a dozen long t-shirts to wear.BUT I HATE IT!. Every time I bloomin try to turn over in bed now my t-shirt stays where it is and I feel as though I am being strangled!!. Oh well, needs must I suppose and I'm certainly not taking any chances again.
You shouldn't let this put you off......paramedics will have been totally professional....more interested in saving your life than your fun lumps.

I'm talking bollocks...I bet they had a good old ganders.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top