Join for free
Page 18 of 21 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 03:30 PM

Re: i'm a celeb get me out of here - will you be watching 2017 ?

Rebekah Vardy 'brands Joe Swash a weasel'... as she is set to make an 'official complaint' against ITV for Iain Lee questioning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz50UT7U2xX

Rebekah appeared to suggest that Iain Lee - who suffers from depression - is 'playing the sympathy card' on I'm A Celebrity in her jungle exit interview. She is now reportedly 'livid' at Joe Swash, slamming the presenter for pressuring her into commenting on her jungle campmate.

The 35-year-old wife of Jamie Vardy, is said to be angry that she was branded part of the 'man gang', after co-host Joel Dommett joked that she 'rules the roost' and is a 'top lad'. Joe referred to her as 'basically a man' for hanging out with Dennis Wise and Jamie Lomas.
Blimey, I didn't realise Joe Swash was that perceptive - he's hit the nail on the head ....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Me to Tiffany I like snakes and have held various ones.
I don't like cockroaches they are my worst nightmare. I think the taxi snake group got off lightly .
So do I, they only had to sit there.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 06:43 PM

Latest Odds:

http://sports.williamhill.com/bettin...-2017-outright

Georgia Toffolo 2/9
Iain Lee 9/1
Amir Khan 9/1
Jennie McAlpine 16/1
Stanley Johnson 20/1
Jamie Lomas 25/1
Dennis Wise 50/1

Blimey, Iain's jumped over Jenny to level in second place .....

Is this a reaction to Ol' Shark-Eyes and her nasty comments .....

It looks like Dennis is next to go, but he's had a good run lately and he can exit with respect well-earned .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

07-12-2017, 03:42 AM

Dennis showed a nasty side last night - he was only concerned with his own hunger and persisted in denigrating Iain's efforts while dismissing Amir's failures - whether his "opinion" was right or wrong was irrelevant, he hammered it home until everybody else submitted .....

Anyway, Jamie did quite well, obtaining 6 stars but the reward, of tiny black-fleshed birds, was awful and Dennis went to bed, fuming .....

Toff and Jennie had a nice day out digging for dingo dollars and obtained the remaining emails for the celebs .....

I was surprised to see (freshly-shaven) Amir up for eviction with Stanley but glad that the latter went since he's done very little to earn his keep .....
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 08:54 AM

disagree with you omah - I loved Stanley and again on denis - I think he kept a lid on it and showed he has changed and never blew a fuse and credit to him for that. real great show last night.

will you thank man hot stan for his time ? 07.12.17

growing fond
even if its against my principle
how can you not admire blond
to dislike is incomprehensible.
willing to learn
getting down with the utes
with passion and a intense burn
pure pleasure is at the roots.
stanley i thank
you made it a fantastic camp
no old tory crank
you showed amir you are champ.
a man of principle and integrity
your fee must get no block
for the phase there is not enough equity
this legend is for ever known as "man hot ????".
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 09:10 AM

will you thank man hot stan for his time ? 07.12.17

growing fond
even if its against my principle
how can you not admire blond
to dislike is incomprehensible.
willing to learn
getting down with the utes
with passion and a intense burn
pure pleasure is at the roots.
stanley i thank
you made it a fantastic camp
no old tory crank
you showed amir you are champ.
a man of principle and integrity
your fee must get no block
for the phase there is not enough equity
this legend is for ever known as "man hot ????".
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 10:00 AM

I agree with you Oldfool, Stanley was a gentleman.

What a surprise Amir was a possible nominee to leave, that's a real turn up. Maybe Iain has got the sympathy vote? I still hope Jennie or Toff win
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2017, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I agree with you Oldfool, Stanley was a gentleman.

What a surprise Amir was a possible nominee to leave, that's a real turn up. Maybe Iain has got the sympathy vote? I still hope Jennie or Toff win

Yes, I think either Jenny or Toff will win, too, Summer.
Quite possibly, Toff.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

07-12-2017, 02:00 PM

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/i...white-11651965

Vanessa White has revealed that a combination of bad weather and critters meant some campmates refused to wash for up to three days.

“I don’t not wash back in London, I probably wash twice a day. But you go in there and everything changes. You don’t feel hot at all, there is mud everywhere. The thought of getting out of your clothes and being wet and then getting rained on and maybe leeched on, is not appealing. So I did go three days without washing a lot of the time.”
Yuck ......

Nevertheless, while understandable, not keeping clean in a sub-tropical rainforest runs the risk of infections settting in ......
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

07-12-2017, 06:46 PM

Latest Odds:

http://sports.williamhill.com/bettin...-2017-outright

Georgia Toffolo 1/6
Iain Lee 11/2
Amir Khan 14/1
Jennie McAlpine 20/1
Jamie Lomas 33/1
Dennis Wise 66/1

It looks like bye-bye to nasty Dennis ..... (not)

He'll be able to confer with the "top lad" of the "man-gang" and deny all accusations of lying and bullying ..... just like O'l Shark-Eyes, he'll claim to be Iain's best mate .....

Iain, however, is now in with a chance of winning, but I still think Toff has been an exceptional participant and fully deserves the crown .....

Page 18 of 21 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top