Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 07:32 PM

What do you put in your garage?

Is it a store room or for the car?
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 08:23 PM

Re: What do you put in your garage?

Haven't got a garage only a Carport which is a shelter for the wheeliebins and Lexi if it's raining hehe....
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 08:38 PM

Definitely a storeroom, no room for a car!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 09:27 PM

No car ... garage is full of junk!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 10:16 PM

Our garage is full of boxes some full, some empty after the move. When it's cleared we hope to get my car in it but I'm not sure if my car will fit in there as it's a small narrow garage If I have a garage I always like to use it for the car, and it will get it off being parked outside on the road.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2009, 10:59 PM

My car and, ladders, couple of garden chairs, tool box and thats about it. Used to be a storeroom for other people's stuff -now they have removed their stuff my car fits in.....
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 09:47 AM

Our garage is oversized (about one and a half normal width plus a bit longer than average), plus it has an 'upstairs' which is my husbands office.
So, it has tons of things, including the soft-top car. Fridge, freezer, shelving with paint pots etc, an old (but hopefully still good) sideboard, still in the wrapping the removal co put on it when we moved here and lost sufficient space for it, the bin, stuff for recycling, garden stuff, tools hanging round the sides, folding garden chairs, a puppy crate and puppy door gate (well, you never know!) cat carriers, some logs .....
I'm sure it's a major factor in my inertia vis a vis potentially moving house.
Yola
Yola is female  Yola has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 11:04 PM

No garage here either, just parking space for two cars. However we have masses of storage in the house; old coal cellar, old (huge) larder, box room at the top of the house - only a tiny narrow room with a borrowed light which we're sure was once the servants' bedroom in days gone by and a huge storage space under our bathroom which is more of a shed and houses 'outdoor' stuff such as the mower, ladders etc.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2009, 11:18 PM

This lot plus two cars.

gellygoo
west yorkshire
gellygoo is female 

30-11-2009, 11:51 PM

Yep ours is full of rubbish. For 28 years my car went in every night, but even though its only a mini, it hasn't fitted in for the last 2 years!
It used to be a double tandem plus working area but when we extended the house about 15 years ago, the planning people said we had to loose nearly half the space as the extention had to be so many feet away from the garage????? Why????

Anyhooo,in it we have the usual chest freezer, dryer, garden stuff, big TV and skeleton.....as you do.
The skeleton used to be kept in the house (its my daughter's who is in her final year of uni doing physio) but it was just a tad in the way!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top