Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 10:42 PM

Re: What sort of art do you have in your home?

Only two pieces of artwork, both are woven in silk and are of of birds, otherwise its a few of my own photographs. My own art (doodles) and photographs are in folders.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 11:19 PM

I have lots of family photographs and in the hallway portraits of pets .

We have some large canvas art in the living room too just nice things to remind us of happy places.
Our bedroom is nudes, lady godiva by John Collier and September Morn by Paul Chabas as well as a canvas of a photo shoot I did a few years ago.
I have a collection of Murano glass in a glass showcase and our garden has several steel art sculptures by OH.
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 11:26 PM

Throughout the house, we must have two dozen paintings, mostly in oils.

Some are by artists I have known, such as Valeria Clapson, and my 'better' ones that I've done over the years.

There are a few family photographs, one of my birth mother who I last saw when I was eight months old; she died 23 years ago in Canada.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 11:45 PM

Other than a couple of scenery paintings, it's all pictures of family and pets here.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 12:50 AM

I have a large print which I love of a painting by the American impressionist painter Jessie Arms Botke . It is of ducks and Hollyhocks

I saw it in a shop but it was too expensive. I kept going back to look at it and was doing so one day when someone I knew came up behind me and I explained how much I liked the picture. She said I should buy it or I would regret it so I went ahead and did just that
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 01:22 AM

Well Asp3, I am a hiss artist with lots of lovely different shapes and sizes and types of beer glasses at home. Does this count?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 01:49 AM

During the married years i bought a copy of The Lovers of Vence by Mark Chagall and it was the focal point in the room.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 02:44 AM

I have several wall hangings and paintings from South America and other stuff from Malaysia .
Too much stuff from my travels so most of it resides in the attic.
I have a copy of Picasso's Le Gourmet ( done by me aged 16) on the wall.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 11:00 AM

Animals and Native Americans
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 11:44 AM

Lots of oil Paintings by my wife's Mother and Grandmother,who had her own studio in Dallas,Tx.Tastefully done nudes, western scenes and other scenery's.My wife's mother passed down tons of paintings,too many to hang.On alot of them in the backside we have found pictures,of the scene as well as dates,when, where.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top