Join for free
Page 13 of 52 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2014, 08:07 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

[QUOTE=Sweetsue;539302. I pointed out that they know me quite well in the bank., having had an account there for over 40 years but, needless to say, I shall have to do it. Grrrrr![/QUOTE]

Sue this happened to me at my local bank a few Christmases ago when I went in to transfer money to son and grandchildren in Canada, Never before and never since. I complained about the attitude over the telephone later. To make matters worse only two of the three received their Christmas pressie (her incompetence ). I was compensated.

Quite a drop of rain overnight but dry now and hopefully I'll be able to cut the lawn later.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2014, 01:22 PM

Caught daughter having a quiet 5 mins in salon so had a free haircut. I was going to have a wander but it poured down so I headed home and now the sun is trying to come out.
Hope Celyn is surviving
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2014, 05:24 AM

morning folks,hope you all ok,
enjoy yer day
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2014, 07:59 AM

Dry at the moment here.Got an expensive month in front of me-need a new kitchen window and some roofing felt needs replacing.My d.i.l told me to snap a matchstick so that would be the third thing to break!
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2014, 12:37 PM

Good afternoon all, a warm and sunny day here. Lawn cut and secateurs have had yet more exercise.

Quote for car re insuring arrived and I've been busy on the phone getting quotes. It's such a tedious process but I suppose worthwhile, best quote so far is from Lloyd's andŁ60 less than saga renewal quote. Will continue again after lunch.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2014, 12:39 PM

Lovely sunshine here and really hot but out fire alarm went off at 6am , it was a false alarm but everybody in the foyer was waiting for me to turn up to "do something".
I've got the instructions written down of how to turn alarm off so I was "in charge"!!!! I think the shock off it all has really set my giddiness off and I've felt lousy this AM
Supposed to go to daughters to say tata to my grandson who is setting off to Costa Rica to work with turtles for 6 weeks. Not sure if I will make it at the moment
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2014, 08:20 PM

Well there's one sure thing Jac, if you ever do have a fire in that block of flats you will know exactly what to do!

Lovely day here again, but the forecast is not good for the weekend. We're decorating the Church for Harvest Festival tomorrow morning and the little boys have a Rugby Tournament on Sunday at Monmouth, so that could be a muddy one!
Jac
Wales UK

03-10-2014, 11:28 AM

Hi all.
I did make it to daughters to say goodbye to G/son who should be on the way to New York as we speak. Couldn't get much sense out of him as to what the itinary is but no doubt he will cope. His Dad is beside himself .
Driving home the sun was so bright and low in the sky it was a nightmare.
Very wintery here and looks like rain Blowing up out the back
Not doing much today
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 09:24 AM

Morning all, very wet one too. Looks like it's set in for the day. Even Lexi didn't want to stay out long, and she's now gone back to bed! Off to a Macmillan Coffee morning shortly, must wrap the cake up well.......
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 09:24 AM

Well....back from our great cruise.....hope you've enjoyed the pics on FB First lot of washing went in last night....have to sort out rest later. I'm now trying to catch up with the soaps.....only recorded last weeks omnibus editions so some guess work going on....

Page 13 of 52 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top