Join for free
Page 13 of 67 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2015, 02:50 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 3)

Good afternoon everybody, no snow here but they did have snow up in Glasgow. Been to the shops and I'm now in for the day.Jac that was a bargain for your boots. Sue hope you manage to get to your Pilates.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2015, 11:49 PM

Yes thanks Jess, got to Pilates. As I was scraping ice and snow off the car my new neighbours came by and offered me a lift. Then when I got back had a surprise phone call from my cousin asking if I would like to visit them out in Spain in February - she didn't have to ask me twice! Flights are booked!

Went to bowls this evening and it is raining cats and dogs and blowing a hooley out there, not nice.................
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 08:57 AM

Very stormy night,was awake a lot listening to the wind and worrying in case of damage to my little house,not that I could do anything at 2a.m.!
No plans for today.Grandchildren due tonight for their chicken dinner.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 11:20 AM

Wind still blowing here since last night and I think it will be here most of the day, so I wont be going anywhere. Sue glad you got to your pilates and bowls yesterday, lucky you off to Spain next month. Enfys I'll be having spaghetti carbonara out of the freezer for dinner.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 12:33 PM

Blowing up a storm here as well. Just had a moment of sunshine so I got out on balcony and tried to batton down the hatches, chairs and pots were blowing all over .Poor plants are battered as well.
Got a dental apt later bur wish I didn't !!!
Keep warm and safe folks. Good news re holiday Sue
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 01:19 PM

Hi everyone. The sun is shining a blinder right now right through my lounge window. This just after a right old down poor. Had a couple of tai ceredigion maintenance boys in me pad earlier today. Got some shopping to do, but that's it for me.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 08:35 PM

Had a v interesting day prowling about in the Archives of Powys, helping a friend who is researching the boundaries of a local Manor. We went shopping while the Archives were closed for lunch and got back to the village just in time to pick up the little boys from the bus. Then it was the usual pancakes, after they helped me unload the car and now I'm going to collapse in front of the box and catch up with Silent Witness that I recorded the other night.

Think the wind might have finally died down a little but there's lots of water on all the roads and more to come according to the forecast.

Son rang from France (sking trip) to ask how his dog was!
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 09:30 AM

Not such a rough night last night thank goodness.
Meeting friends for coffee later otherwise no plans.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 02:19 PM

Lovely sunshine here and I've had to clean window again after the stormy wind .
I've got no plans but hope weather holds for tomorrow when I may have a trip to Mumbles
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 02:30 PM

Just had a visit from the warden lady from my former home. Unexpected and thoroughly delightful. She bought tidings of good will from my former neighbours and updated me on recent goings on. Cheered me no end. Must plan a quick visit sometime soon.

Page 13 of 67 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top