Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 11:35 AM

Re: A step nearer

I can truthfully say I have never used a dishwasher in my whole life,? Its just that I have never ever thought about one, washing up holds no fears, and I kind of think by the time you have loaded it all in and out a dishwasher it could have been,.. done !
Ok so I eat out a lot .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by SamTheMan ->
I've got a dishwasher, it came with the house when i moved in over 10yrs ago, and i've never used it, not once. I suppose i should look to see how it works sometime. Same with the drier. The washing machine and the dryer were here when i moved in. I use the WM, but hsven't touched the drier.
Oh you should use the dishwasher. It's far easier than washing by hand.

I wouldn't bother with a drier, though. I understand that they are very expensive to run. If it's a dry day, we put our things out on the line to dry; if it's raining, they go on a stand indoors and we have a dehumidifier.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 05:16 PM

Our dishwasher is now up and running, and we are highly delighted with it, just load up and away we go easy

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top